PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to it

RegularX
21st May 2004, 12:49 AM
CB is one of the mods I definately have an eye for the next coming weeks. Course, if you guys registered at unrealmods.org (*cough cough*) and picked up an RSS feed, I probably would know more already ...

Al[Demiurge]
21st May 2004, 11:58 AM
Heh -- thanks for the hint. :-) We'll do that soon.

Al

RegularX
21st May 2004, 12:00 PM
I'm such a stinker ;)

But I did sign up for the mailing list. Are you guys aiming for the "old" MSUC3 deadline or using the purposed week extension for more testing?

Al[Demiurge]
21st May 2004, 01:42 PM
We haven't set a public release date because we want to squish every last bug. We had been hoping for a 24th of May release, but we've got a few pesky clients who are actually paying us for work that needs to take priority. :-)

However, if you signed up for the mailing list, you'll definitely be getting a login/password to grab the release-candidate when it's ready.

Al

RegularX
21st May 2004, 02:23 PM
btw, does the mailing list have a tag like [clonebandits] or the such? I'd like to setup a filter for my fascist mailing program, which will likely ask for DNA proof of humanity if I don't.

Al[Demiurge]
21st May 2004, 03:29 PM
Sure, we'll tag future emails with [CloneBandits]

Al

Seymour Gibbs
27th May 2004, 04:13 PM
You know, I wasn't too impressed when I read the description - I figured this would be the usual post-apocalyptic drudgedy - but on closer inspection this mod looks really fresh and stylish.

Reading that the team behind it also worked on the classic headhunters mod for UT just sealed the deal. I hope it lives up to my expectations on public release.