Thirdperson camera mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm looking for a mutator which lets the player start in third person view by default, but the camera has to be positioned a little higher than usual.
Crosshair has to be visible of course :O)

Check the screenshot. It's from the bullet time mod. I guess I could use this, but you have to be "the one" for this to be enabled.

if you know any similar mutator, let me know where I can find it thnx.

Attachments

• Bullettimethirdpersoncam.jpg
    Bullettimethirdpersoncam.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Oh yeah advanced modelsupport got that installed :O)
Thing is I got an assload of stuff installed already, hard keeping track sometimes.

I'll also check the unrealplayground link.

There was a mutator on modsquad called "external view", but it got a bad review and comments. From the screenshot the behindview was the standard one.

Btw: In Bullet time you can set "always use third person camera" :O)
I figured it was for "the one" only, but it's for everyone.

How nice is it, when you have 30 krall firing at you, and you can freeze AND reverse their projectiles :D hilarious.. I just did it over and over again while cornering them :D