OMF 12 ARTI LEVEL!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
:eek: YUP YOU HEARD ME 12 ARTIS :lol:
more of a mayhem fun level then anything
6 raptors 3 nodes 2 routes (a ring down below for leasurly driving) and a BIG spam room with an energy, giant turret and 4 raptors o and a ledge with 2 deploys on :lol:
the other energys is in the leasurly route :D
XMP-Artidozenraptors

Last edited:

.:AlphaOne:.

Omega
Jan 17, 2004
well, how bout an extension on that. can you make it so there are more than 2 teams, so there is a red, blue and say (yellow or green)? that way you could have 1 art node per team, 3 teams, and more hayhem... i think. if not, i bet well see it in utXmp

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
flack ho said:
:eek: YUP YOU HEARD ME 12 ARTIS :lol:

That's not cool. Most of the 8 arti maps I've played are too small or permit players to reach either node quickly. You just can't hang on to the artis. I don't even want to try a 12 arti map. :(

-Myr

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
THES ARTIFACTS ARE NOT IN THE GAME ANYMORE

THEY'RE UP MY REAR

NOW THEY'VE BECOME POOP-SICLES

HAHA GET IT?

IF YOU DON'T GET IT THEN YUOR GHEY

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
BUTT_PLUG said:
THES ARTIFACTS ARE NOT IN THE GAME ANYMORE

THEY'RE UP MY REAR

NOW THEY'VE BECOME POOP-SICLES

HAHA GET IT?

IF YOU DON'T GET IT THEN YUOR GHEY

wth?? butt_plug there's enough wierdo's on this forum. All positions have been filled. Please Pass on to the next Forum and try there.

Status
Not open for further replies.