The character Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Ok, this mod is pretty fun and a great start. In my opinion though, your models need some work. Either to look more realistic or to go for more of an animated style. The models as they are now I dont feel look good enough. In my opinion I'd go animated style, but from what the models are now it looks like your going realistic. So just my suggestion. Best of luck with this mod

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
The model that's currently being used is the UDN example model. We concentrated more on getting golf working in this initial stage than looks. We have, however enlisted some old contacts to help us design some new characters, and they will be a much needed improvement.