What engine to use? Poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which engine to use for the next Infiltration?

• System Shock 1 Engine

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Wolfenstein 3D Engine

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Doom I Engine

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Delta Force 1 Engine

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tomb Raider 1 Engine

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Carmageddon Engine (vehicle support!)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Deer Hunter Engine (kill deer and eat 'em for health!)

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Tiger Woods 99 Engine (War on the links! WOOH! Where's the beer cart?!?)

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Terminator 3: War of the Machines Engine (known for its SWEET death animations)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Britney's Dance Beat Engine (heavily modifed, Britney and her friends are the hostages! You win and

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Penfold-

Here it is! The Infiltration team have decided to make the winner of this vote the definative engine for the next Infiltration!* Cast your votes wisely. Can't decide? Chose more than one! Only one will be voted in of course.

[size=-4]* - This statement might be a lie. MIGHT.[/size]

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
bahhh,

you think anyone can afford such a lightning speed high end machine!

i.e. DOOM needs at least 30 MHz and 8 Mb Ram! I am not an Oil sheik! I think we should go for something a little more down to earth, like the famous Packman engine.

;)

Anonymous_[FOOL]

Forever FOOL.
Dec 14, 2003
BRITTTTTTTTTTNEY!

But I request a different scenario: the misson goal is to CTB (capture the britney) - dead or alive! ;)

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Quake IV !, hopefully where Id finally gets its **** straight and puts in support for terrain and large maps!

-=]N[=-Deathlord

Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
why would inf team so stupid the answer should be obvious use the UT2004 engine i mean you guys are already experience with epic ut engine this shouldn't be that difficult it's just C++ and java and vehicle supported to so why did you people have a vote on engines did you just want to know which engine is the worst wolf 3D by far it's even worst than britney. I think you need to change the poll options and revote it.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
hu·mor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hymr)
n.

1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Britney of course. Tomb Raider close second. Any engine that can handle breasts should be at the top of the list.

-Penfold-

andi2 said:
you think anyone can afford such a lightning speed high end machine!
Yes, and, unfortunately, Vic 20's or the speedy Commodore 64 do not accept graphics card updates. So new hardware will be required. :(

Anonymous_[FOOL] said:
But I request a different scenario: the misson goal is to CTB (capture the britney)
Oh, boy. I suppose you'll want for Britney to have prone support. :p

;)

MP_Duke said:
Terminator 3 does not belong on that list dude.
I think if you've seen the SWEET death animations (and yes, I haven't!) you might change your mind. I've read about them, and that's enough. Like this exerpt from a GameSpot Review:

GameSpot said:
When you kill an enemy, it stiffly falls over on its back or face. (If you can just imagine pushing a mannequin over, you have a good idea of what death animations in Terminator 3 look like.)
SWEET, huh?!?

-=]N[=-Deathlord said:
why would inf team so stupid the answer should be obvious use the UT2004 engine...
If the answer were so obvious, they'd have chosen it already. This thread, BTW, is supposed to be a comic releif from the threads with such comments.

(SDS)benmcl said:
Britney of course. Tomb Raider close second. Any engine that can handle breasts should be at the top of the list.
Indeed! If we are to maximize the community we need to attract female players as well! Surely Breast Support (not talking bras here, but compatibility) in the Britney Dance Beat Engine and its attracting twice the ammount of potential gamers will far outweigh using a de facto FPS sans Breast Support (DFFPSSBS) engine!

Almost said:
I don't care what engine it is as long as I get to save a naked woman from the claws of an eveil female dragon dressed up in latex.
You know, your right. I should've included the Dragon's Lair Engine. My bad.

Last edited: