PDA

View Full Version : a new sweet as art pic finished.. a check out my gallery

manslauter
11th May 2004, 06:10 PM
hey guys.. just finished this guy... very proud of him..
tell me what u think

http://www.jpgupload.com/upload/manslauter/monev_the_gale_finished.jpg

if that doesnt work go here:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQAPA7gb1PGID8J2bgDWh0lJuwTO9X3Pgg8IMFWoGPOkPN4ggyJNvhhx6maNB0f475WyJB68ZJ8IlkBnEL1Xdfh*C!qJNp*6uiO OTDZz6dXKVwvDGDlOiMqUv0cg7rm!ua*2az4Ls*c/monev%20the%20gale%20finished.jpg?dc=4675471796575286439

and heres my gallery.. so u can comment on all my art:
http://manslauter.deviantart.com/gallery/

_MAGGOT_
11th May 2004, 06:39 PM
Alright, now, who's gonna model this? anyone? lol.

awesome drawin man!

MAGGOT

manslauter
11th May 2004, 06:47 PM
yo i got this drawing its not done yet.. u wont find it anywhere but this link:
its not done yet tho..
http://www.jpgupload.com/upload/manslauter/butchered_bill_wip.jpg

plllllllz model this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz for the love of what ever u love model this fat dude i call butchered bill!!! plz!! i beg u!! his gun can be on that metal thing that his arms are nailed to his arms... plz!!!

if ur cool enough plz tell tell em if u wonna model this kool drawing by me..
id be sooooooo happy...

yo if i use a custom model in ut 2004 what do other ppl see me as?? Gorge??

Slaughter
12th May 2004, 09:26 AM
Awesome!
If youŽll draw a simple but detailed Frontview and Sideview without shading iŽll give it a try :lol:

Should kinda look like this:
http://www.ystart.net/upload/20040512/1084368263.jpg

arsenicpants
12th May 2004, 01:56 PM
her legs look odd
like she's about to fall backwards, but she's still trying to counter her weight

awesome Devart gallery, manslaughter
have a look at mine someday :)

Slaughter
12th May 2004, 02:26 PM
I just added the Pic so Manslauter knows what kind of views I need :lol:

arsenicpants
12th May 2004, 04:28 PM
o well then, i still think she looks funny ;)

manslauter
12th May 2004, 07:16 PM
arsenicpants wheres ur deviant art page??
i just had an orgasm slaughter ( u name copier lol!! joking... not ) because u wonna model my butchered bill... thnx dude..
if il start doing the bill side views and back views ( alredy have a front view ) u have to promise me ul model him.. if not.. u die lol.. do u think u can mkae his chopped of arms bleed all the time?? like when a person gets shot in ut he bleeds a trail of blood?? lol can his arms do that?? can bill's belly be a lil ragdolly?? like it shakes from side to side when he runs and lands after a jump.. that would be sweet... even if u cant do those things i dont really care... but can u make it so if he duys sometimes the metal thing his arms are attached to falls off and ragdolls around?? that would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick... also the arms on the chains, i would have the biggest orgasm if the arms on chains were ragdolly also.. so if he jumps to his left the arms will swing to the right.. then the chain would be very real..
even if u cant do this im very happy that someone thinks my art is kool enouhg to model.
anywaz add me to ur msn..
manslauter2000@hotmail.com :D

BabyEater
12th May 2004, 09:02 PM
that second dude has belly boobies. just thought i'd point that out.

::bows::

arsenicpants
12th May 2004, 09:57 PM
click the pretty words under spongebob :)

Slaughter
13th May 2004, 09:11 AM
i just had an orgasm slaughter ( u name copier lol!! joking... not ) because u wonna model my butchered bill... thnx dude..
if il start doing the bill side views and back views ( alredy have a front view ) u have to promise me ul model him.. if not.. u die lol.. do u think u can mkae his chopped of arms bleed all the time?? like when a person gets shot in ut he bleeds a trail of blood?? lol can his arms do that?? can bill's belly be a lil ragdolly?? like it shakes from side to side when he runs and lands after a jump.. that would be sweet... even if u cant do those things i dont really care... but can u make it so if he duys sometimes the metal thing his arms are attached to falls off and ragdolls around?? that would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick... also the arms on the chains, i would have the biggest orgasm if the arms on chains were ragdolly also.. so if he jumps to his left the arms will swing to the right.. then the chain would be very real..
even if u cant do this im very happy that someone thinks my art is kool enouhg to model.
anywaz add me to ur msn..

ur the name copier :lol:
anyways...
I fear the
hands, blood, ragdollys canŽt be made...BUT IŽll do my best ;)
YouŽll get an 3d Model + Bloody (very bloody XD) Skin...
Have to find out how to change the point were the weapon is attached tough o.O

_MAGGOT_
13th May 2004, 03:10 PM
Is it possible to make new running animations, or just taunts? If you can do running ani's, wouldn't itbe possible to animate the swinging hands aswell?

MAGGOT

Slaughter
13th May 2004, 04:02 PM
sry but iŽm not very good with animating...

manslauter
13th May 2004, 04:52 PM
looking at ur dev art page spongebob :)
slaughter ( u name copier ) i once saw these sick ass paint burches for photochop.. blood splatters.. exept i lost the page and i want them for my drawings..
so if u have some blood brushes for phtooshop hit me with them ok??
if u dont il find them and give them to ya..
whats ur email il add u to messenger.. also for the sounds and taunts. can we make our own taunts??
il speek more on msn mseenger

Slaughter
13th May 2004, 05:04 PM
Slaughter© <--har! :lol:

IŽm not using Photoshop...but I think I can do some good blood ;)
Thx anyways.

EmailŽs Slaughterbremer@web.de

Sounds&Taunts are no problem either...