Favorite TV show when growing up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I want you guys to list what your favorite TV show was....
But I also want you to consider that this TV show has to have influenced and inspired you to do something or be someone.
It should be a show or a character on a show that you wished you could be....and kind of turned out to be. (at least in a way)

My show would have to be McGyver.
Yes, watching the show now is nearly unbearable, especially later seasons. But his methods of thinking really influinced me to troubleshoot my way out of a situation using the materials that you have...and not materials that you wished you had.

share yours!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
star trek and documentarys about trekkies. Showed me how I dont want to be.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
I dream of Jeannie made me want a big-boobied nympho running around half-dressed in my house.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Balton said:
star trek and documentarys about trekkies. Showed me how I dont want to be.

Heh, and I'd have to say one of the most influencial TV series for me was Star Trek. :)

Now if Metallica would do a Trek theme, that would be cool. Wouldn't it Balton? ;)

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
I did wacth to much TV as a kid, some cartoons like G.I.Joe and Transformers. The shows I watched were the Star Trek shows, Quantum Leap, A-Team and McGyver

Stargate SG1 is influencing me to do art and effects for TV and movies.

FragAndBag

Disturbed.. Very very disturbed..
Feb 29, 2004
La la la

I think I probably watched

Dennis The Menace

the most when I was younger. And not forgetting the simpsons! :rolleyes:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I loved the one-two punch that was MacGyver followed by Monday Night Football, but I'm sure I had tons of different faves throughout the years.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Depends on what age we’re talking about as I grew up. I used to like to watch a lot of shows:

Kaptain Kangaroo
Mr. Ed
Leave it to Beaver
My Three Sons
Andy Griffith
Mission Impossible
Gomer Pyle
Petticoat Junction
Green Acres
Bewitched
Beverly Hillbillies
Gilligan’s Island