Make Something Unreal Contest Phase 2 Winners

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The winners of Phase 2 of the Make Something Unreal Contest have been announced. Click on the category for runner-ups, links, and screenshots. Congratulations to all of the winners and to BeyondUnreal's very own UnWheel for such an incredible showing!

Best FPS Mod Red Orchestra 1st Place
Best Non-FPS Mod UnWheel Version 2 1st Place
Best Real-Time Movie Infection 1st Place
Best Level DM-Hardcore-BE (Version 2) 1st Place
Best Level Using Original Content DM-CBP-Arkanos[Final] 1st Place
Best Mutator Satore Monster Pack 1st Place
Best Model Eon 1st Place
Best Voice Pack or Audio Modification Red Orchestra 1st Place
Best Vehicle UnWheel Version 2 1st Place
Best Tool Map Mixer 1st Place
Best Use of Karma Physics UnWheel Version 2 1st Place
Best Gametype Freeze Match 1st Place

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
That's right. UnWheel gets Best Non-FPS Mod + Best Vehicle + Best Use of Karma Physics. Oh yeah. :2thumb:

Apr 15, 2004
I don't think anyone is surprised that Red Orchastra won. They do excellent work, but I think I'm speaking for (most) everyone when I say "Not another WW2 mod(/game)!" :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm happy that MapMixer won. Xmaps was my favorite mutator in UT99 and sinx has done a pretty decent job of bringing that to the new generation of Unreal. :trans:

R

Rirath

"but I think I'm speaking for (most) everyone when I say "Not another WW2 mod(/game)!""

Judging from all the people waiting to play it, I'd say you're wrong.

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
While im really tired of ww2 games, im pretty excited about RO. Even though i got tired of it after a week of its release :p (stupid ww2).

Noone else stood a chance though, any of the mods that had hopes of beating them in round 2 were just dreaming lol, there were a few other good ones, like DB but it hasnt changed too much since round one, Troopers etc, but i think RO was the most polished off overall.

Congrats to everyone that entered, and to the winners!!

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
Rirath said:
"but I think I'm speaking for (most) everyone when I say "Not another WW2 mod(/game)!""

Judging from all the people waiting to play it, I'd say you're wrong.

I want to play this mod but it dosent stop me saying "not anouther ww2 mod" thats cos they are always good fun to play but always lack sumthing that UT has. (just my opinion) :D

anyways congrads to everyone that won :D

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
janiwashere said:
However, Slag's Game Control made the second place :tup:

Congrats, Slagster.

Still find it strange that MapMixer is in the tools-category. I thought it was a mutator, but maybe I'm wrong. :)