OMF! Where are the omni!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
ok the only omni i ever see is my boy [and lover] radium. where the hell is everyone??? Did [pet]snake< finally track them all down in Real life. Did goldfish ever find love with sketchy. Will pet crow ever admit hes black. NoOmni= No Soap Opera makes me sad

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
lol, Mantik got it in one, most of us play Lineage 2.

We are not quitting XMP, just not a whole lot of fun for us to be had in Pubs atm.

To much drama and not enough challenge...Not a knock on anybody's skill! Just comparing pub games to ladder matches & scrims.

Now Tim is back and the ladder will be reactivated, you can probably expect to see us online getting back into some kinda form as soon as we have a match pending.

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
<3 for radium. u should join shadow if ur clan has left u. Hint Hint we are fun guys. we are thinkn bout goin to bbfs home and beating and maiming them for mantik. He subs for us so much he might as well have 2 tags. lmfao

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Ðetta said:
Now Tim is back and the ladder will be reactivated, you can probably expect to see us online getting back into some kinda form as soon as we have a match pending.

We have joined the ladder!

[DW]Bcwair03

Now known as {DW}Mitsurugi
Mar 12, 2004
Hey what server on Lineage 2 do u guys play on me and Darkdeath play lineage also, my character is on bartz, just curious to know what servre yall are on and stuff

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
pfft just kidding mopap <3 for l33t techs. we are a dieing few. and how do we sign up for the ladder. ohh and mantik if u tell our secrets to everyone ill release the pantie pic on the forums :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :D ...................................just kidding

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
no i dont i never did i was just teasen u. i know how u hate that.but when we scrim u this week ur not aloud on bbf ts u have to play in silence. lmfao

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
is lineage 2 actually that good? i just thought it was another mmorpg like there are so many,i know that there are some good mmorpg's coming but lineage?
omf
well as long you have fun playing,gg's omni and maybe clans have a shot too actually winning a scrim against you all now that you are so rusty and such :lol:
gg's :)

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
ohh that was just wrong mopap. last time we scrimmed u, u won but they where great games and bbf didnt cream us. it was a good time. we won one and lost 2 so :p

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
[shadow]zero said:
last time we scrimmed u, u won but they where great games and bbf didnt cream us. it was a good time. we won one and lost 2

U won 1? O yes I remember, it was bc of LAG! Every time we lose it was bc of LAG or CHEATING AND LAG! O yes. Every time we win, server conditions were excellent. Yup.

NEhow, just foolin about the strats thing. But not about the LAG! OMG!!

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
just to clear it up zero, I'm the pet that tries to iron out the wrinkles in our sexual relations with teh omni's

reguardless, in response to your quote, i found most of them in canada since i live in vermont, just need to save up some $$$ to buy a plane ticket to england for tea/crumpets with detta

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
lol snake. and mopap i DO remebr u look down the barrol of my shotty so my clan might have lost but we all know whos the better tech. HA ha HA

Status
Not open for further replies.