Server help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{spithead}

[DFA] clan leader
Apr 22, 2004
Thornton,Colorado
I have tried countless times to create a server for my clan but I just can't figure out how to do it.I create a dedicated server and it shows me the unreal log window and when I go to my LAN I find my server and I can play it but when I go to internet it doesn't display my server so no one can join it.So I was wondering if I had to enter something in the unreal log window or if I had to pay a monthly fee or anything I need to edit to get it to work.It has mutators if that changes anything.Thanks for the help in advance.
:stupid: sorry for the n00bie question

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
One thing that might matter is: Is your server behind a router/firewall? If it is, you will need to open ports 7777, 7778, and 28902 to your server, in order for your server to be seen and work properly on the internet.