PDA

View Full Version : UT2004 Bipeds

UbH-IceIst
8th May 2004, 05:22 PM
Anyone know where I find ut2004 bipeds for 3dsmax?

[SAS]Solid Snake
11th May 2004, 05:52 PM
Pretty sure you can use the standard UT2003 ones. I think they are Max 5.x and in Character Studio 3 or maybe 2.

Stigmata
13th May 2004, 09:13 AM
Solid Snake']Pretty sure you can use the standard UT2003 ones. I think they are Max 5.x and in Character Studio 3 or maybe 2.
I'm a little confused...

[SAS]Solid Snake
13th May 2004, 08:24 PM
They released the UT2003 model source art a while back. I found it at FilePlanet.

srsidman
1st Jun 2004, 10:28 AM
If you use the bipeds from Unreal planet, you can always import them in as MoCaps and apply them to your existing biped un Max. Sometimes the supplied Unral Bips have a tendency to distort the hands though, so be prepared t make some adjustments!

Radiosity
1st Jun 2004, 10:47 AM
Pretty sure you can use the standard UT2003 ones. I think they are Max 5.x and in Character Studio 3 or maybe 2.

Yup, they work fine, although of course you don't have access to the new rigs for the skaarj. Hey Snake, have you downloaded the AllSpecies Source Art? It contains most of the actual animations for all the species. I was interested to note that they're all the 'new' animations that are used in 2K4, including the 'new' male running anims. I say interesting because I downloaded the zip about 6 months before 2K4 was even announced ;) I wonder why they never included them in a patch if they had them available to use all that time - it's not as though the anim packages are really that big. Oh well :)

edit: thinking about it....if they had updated the running anims etc. for 2K3 then 2K4 wouldn't have had quite so much of an impact I guess.