PDA

View Full Version : DCSB or any other UK Clan....

DarkGeneral13
7th May 2004, 07:28 AM
DCSB or any other UK Clan, are you recruiting ? I want to join a UK based clan and orgenized clan.

Pro-Pain
7th May 2004, 07:35 AM
If u r interested drop a message in our forum at http://www.12monkeyz.com/forum/ or talk to Jaybo or Volatile in IRC #12M on quakenet.

Good luck in your search for a clan.

DCSB or any other UK Clan, are you recruiting ? I want to join a UK based clan and orgenized clan.

Check their forum (DCSB)... they pretty organized and i would say u fit there...!

OnYx(DCSB)
7th May 2004, 09:10 AM
We have gone abit overboard setting on around 20 members and still processing applications. So I've removed the recruitment post from the forums.

Still, feel free to post your details then we can stick a pass on our server and see how you get on.

onyx@dcsb.co.uk
MSN: townroe@hotmail.com
#dcsb on qnet

Also speak to Angelus over at [th] as they are a quality clan looking for members atm me thinks.

imo (and if your good enough) apply for 12m, they havent got as many members as us for XMP (I dont think) and are one of the best clans there is.

Mopap
7th May 2004, 10:09 AM
I want to join a UK based clan and orgenized clan.

Aren't those things mutually exclusive?

I keed my trans-atlantic brethren.

SwiftPaladin
7th May 2004, 11:45 AM
hehe Mopap...it's been a long time since I've heard 'mutually exclusive' being used in a positive light...damn politics.

DarkGeneral13
7th May 2004, 01:34 PM
If u r interested drop a message in our forum at http://www.12monkeyz.com/forum/ or talk to Jaybo or Volatile in IRC #12M on quakenet.

Good luck in your search for a clan.
Thanks m8, i'll give it a try

DarkGeneral13
7th May 2004, 01:56 PM
We have gone abit overboard setting on around 20 members and still processing applications. So I've removed the recruitment post from the forums.

Still, feel free to post your details then we can stick a pass on our server and see how you get on.

onyx@dcsb.co.uk
MSN: townroe@hotmail.com
#dcsb on qnet

Also speak to Angelus over at [th] as they are a quality clan looking for members atm me thinks.

imo (and if your good enough) apply for 12m, they havent got as many members as us for XMP (I dont think) and are one of the best clans there is.
Thanks OnYx for the information.

OnYx(DCSB)
7th May 2004, 03:34 PM
anytime

FurociousFa
7th May 2004, 04:58 PM
mutually exclusive is also a statistics term.

Nor$e
9th May 2004, 05:55 AM
www.Clan-OSN.co.uk

OnYx(DCSB)
10th May 2004, 03:23 AM
S*&t yea, forgot to mention OSN. They are also top guys and good buddies of ours :)