HELP!! It keeps crashing.... :-(((

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker

My UT keeps crashing and telling me I need more virtual memory and to free up space on my primary hard disk! I have one GIG free on that disk and I also tried moving my virtual mem to my D drive which hasover 15 GIG free. Even if I use ALL of that free space or any smaller portion of it for the virtual mem I still get the error.
I tried completely uninstalling UT and deleting the folder before reinstalling it. UT (before any patches) is ok, but once I add the latest patch and the Bonus Pack, I get this problem. Can anyone help??

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
There is a setting that you can set virtual memory. Chaange it to above 400mb.Good luck

bullet2.gif

Do you dare challenge the great [PuF]Talon?

Stryker

Already did that... (says so in my first message)
Actually I figured out what the problem is. It is the Female Camo skins from Infiltration that was causing the problem when I tried to play a multiplayer game (I was able to play single player though)
If I got rid of that serverpackage in the ini file the game played fine. I guess there is something wrong with that skin pack because I had some friends try it and they got the same results.