MOD PLUG DOESN'T SUPPORT .UMX.....PLEASE HELP!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Genocidal

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
I wanna play the music in UT, but the player everyone says to use(Mod Plug) doesn't play .umx files(in the Music directory of Unreal Tournament's installation path)....please help anyone! I really want these music files to be heard!
How can I play back these files?

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
hmmm, well all i can say is yes it does play umx. files, i know this becuase i have the "mod plug", and it works just fine, dont even have to install it.

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.

Genocidal

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
everytime I try to load phantom.umx in modplug, it has no sound, and it lasts for like half a second. Please help. Tell me which file you played on mod plug.

bw82

Jan 13, 2000
copenhagen,denmark
Visit site
Hey guys.
you can use unreal ed to convert it to it-fileformat, wich can be played by winamp. To the problem you mention, do you have UT in original version? I´ve seen UT in crack versions were most of the musicfiles turns into small (44kb) files when convertet or played.

bullet2.gif

just a newbie living the life unreal..

tykeal

Dec 28, 1999
Tacoma, Wa, USA
www.bardicgrove.org
Do you have the latest release of ModPlug? If you have a fairly old version that could be part of the problem.

Or you can take the suggestion and convert them to a more regular MOD file. UEd will do it. I think most of the music files will end up IT... though UEd also does s3m and a couple of other formats.

bullet2.gif

I belch in your general direction.