Poll: Favorite Skin, Map, Weapon, Mutator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kazuya4

Jan 1, 2000
UK
voodoo3.net
I need to know your Fav Skin, Map, Weapon, Mutator.

M<ine is :

MaleSoldier/Soldier/Rankin
DM-Deck 16
Flak Cannon
InstaGIB

Whats yours??

Kazuya

S

Selerox[PuF]

Skin: WarMachine/Matrix(blue)
Map: CTF-Coret
Weapon: Flak Cannon
Mutator: Soul Taker

bullet2.gif

PuF: Pur3 0wn4age!

S

STC_Wacky

Skin: PuF/Male Soldier
Map: CTF-Gauntlet
Weapon: Flak Cannon
Mutator: Chainsaw

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Male soldier/metal guard/wraith
CTF-Orbital
Sniper rifle
Infiltration(hey its still a mod /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC{FoX},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
Mine are...

custom skin: UTFLASH (flash gordon Rocks!!! "Flying blind on a rocket cycle?...")
ut skin: male soldier/metalguard/wraith in red, cuz he looks like a Khorne Bezerker. (Wh40k players will know what I mean.)
Map: DM-Cypress and CTF-UrbanReality
weapon: Double enforcers (john wu style baby, yeah!)
Mutator: Crotch-shot
Mod: Holy wars

bullet2.gif

"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows...
...nor do I"
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Sgt Crowfield

Feb 25, 2000
www.fortunecity.de
&lt;Hey Kazuya, what did you do withBryan Fury? Ever noticed that Godhand looks like a cross between the both of you? But then, he's a Mishima, too... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif &gt;

What I forgot:
My favorite regular models/skins are Male Soldier/Raw Steel/Bruce and Female Soldier/Iron Guard/Rylisa.

bullet2.gif

...CRO the professional coward

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
My wife's skin is my favourite!
I like a lot of maps. How about I tell you which one I detest: CTF-Citadel. How the hell that ever got into someone's server rotation, I'll never know.
I like the Flak cannon. It's not glorious to frag with, but it gets the job done. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
I like the Soul harvest mutator. It's just such fun to steal someone else's frag point, and also, to "save my own soul". /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

notreallyme

Mar 5, 2000
MA, USA
favorite default stuff:

Male Commando/Mercinary/Graves
CTF-Lava Giant
Double Enforcer or Pulse Gun
Jump Match

Not so Default stuff:

Ratamahatta model with the green skin (and eric cartmen voice pakage...it fits the model really well)....
CTF-Them
MP5 or frag Grenade
Infiltration