PDA

View Full Version : Parser please get back to me on this one

Mandinga
2nd May 2004, 05:56 PM
Hello Parser,

I know your real busy but can you give me an update on the pyro, do you plan on finishing it? If not plaese let me know.

Thanks again,

Miguel Oubina,
Mandinga@highstream.net

Parser
3rd May 2004, 01:59 PM
I'm not a modeller, so I don't know what else is required to make it work properly. I can get it working as a ground vehicle, but for it to fly it seems to require some special bones or something. Do you know any 2k4 modellers who would happen to be knowledgable of vehicle requirements?

Mandinga
3rd May 2004, 03:23 PM
I'm not a modeller, so I don't know what else is required to make it work properly. I can get it working as a ground vehicle, but for it to fly it seems to require some special bones or something. Do you know any 2k4 modellers who would happen to be knowledgable of vehicle requirements?

I'll Ask Around, But in the mean time can you send me what you ave so far, coding and otherwise, I believe I can find someone to do it through maya. Thanks for the update parser.

XEvilWyvernX
20th Jul 2004, 07:07 PM
I don't even know what the pyro is but I ran across the post but If your needing some help with Flight ask Monarch he can make just about anything Fly LOL. He does all his mods completely down to the modeling and coding. you can reach him through his forum http://www.psychodreams.com/monarch