Great Moments in Semi-FragBU (Part 2)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Lots of great moments in a round of ONS-Icarus that me and a few other BuFfers played.

Vehicles (mostly tanks) got stuck plenty of times.

SlayerDragon ran over me with the Goliath a lot.

Speaking of SlayerDragon, there was a time that he took over our Leviathan cuz someone got in it and eventually left it. The node there was still locked so it couldn't be damaged. I kept spawning at that node trying to find ways to kill that Leviathan without dying too much. After shooting from above it and behind it (and giving SD a Rampage in the process) eventually I just jumped on top of it and shield gunned it until it died! :lol: That was probably the high moment of the night!

Ended up doing that to a couple more Leviathans (with different people in them) before that map was over.

Attachments

• Shot00000.jpg
    Shot00000.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 56

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Thought of another great moment.

I drove the Goliath to one of the nodes controlled by the opposing team, but by the time I got there, the node that connected us to the opponent's node got destroyed, so I couldn't attack the opponent's node. So I just stayed there in the tank blowing up people who spawned there, until finally my tank got destroyed by someone. :p

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:lol: Dude that was great taking me leviathan down with a shield gun!

My favorite moment was in ONS-Icarus, SanitysEdge|BuF drive a Goliath over the edge to the power node and pancakes you! /me rofl :lololol:

Another one was on Torlan, I was sniping from my base's tower, taking out the AVRiL Corps that was camped out on the central hills. I am scanning the horizon through the scope and all of a sudden I see a Manta soaring off a hill into my head, courtesy of SanitysEdge :tup:

There were a lot of good moments last night.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
SlayerDragon said:
My favorite moment was in ONS-Icarus, SanitysEdge|BuF drive a Goliath over the edge to the power node and pancakes you! /me rofl :lololol:
So that's what that was.
All I remember was, I was standing there attacking the node, and all of a sudden the screen was just full of tank and I was dead. :lol:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I don't even remember; ask SlayerDragon. He said it actually went pretty quick.
Then again, I was hitting it with a bunch of other stuff before I thought about the Shield Gun.