CTF-CoretClassic for UT2004 Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_LoveToKill

Danish Bastard!
Nov 11, 2001
Denmark
Thanks, finally its done!

I'm getting this thing where I connect, but then can't 'click in', if I disconnect
and re-connect then it works fine - happens everytime it comes up, not just
when it's first cached from the redirect.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
it's definitely a pretty good map. Brought my system to it's knees though. That's the first time I've ever seen it skip and have to cache at the beginning of a match. Certainly is nice. I dont like how it adhere's to the UT2003 style of putting a bajillion static meshes on each wall. The new addition type things are nice but I dont like the middle area at all. It's way too open for Coret and that energy beam thingy cuts flow a bit imo. The map looks really nice but sometimes the static meshes just look a little too fake I guess. I just dont like the overuse of SM I guess. And the pipes that flash orange, red, whatever colors, too many of them! The flow etc is definitely alright but it just doesnt feel like Coret did, maybe he should have named it Coret 2.

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
yes good remake.. the fps drop a little low in some areas, but other than that, its great. i like the scaling of the map

flo0tz

May 1, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Beutiful remake :D , im lovin those ut99 remakes, i already have eternal caves, hydro 16, and a ton of others ;) , yeah this map is abit laggy at the start, but it smooths out after a while.

FLuTe_ said:

I wish I could comment on that, but i'd probably be shot and killed by a certain man if I did :p

anyways, its definitely an awsome remake, I dont care for the center tho, those small platforms with the vials on them are pointless and annoying, and so are the sniper posts and that beam thing in the center, it really gets in the way........

flo0tz

May 1, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Yeah, in hydro there are alot of jutting things on the walls 'n' stuff, and that oil hallway pisses me off, all the rest is sweet, and those bots really hog that damn redeemer!