Someone take a look

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Theaps

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
I know this isn't the editing forum but no one seems to answer my questions. I import a model into Unreal. But When I added it to one of my maps it looks distorded. In the 3d program it looks just fine no problem but in the game its another story. What am I doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BirddoG

Nov 20, 1999
Visit site
if your using max get a 3dsm2unr prog
its on the main PU page

bullet2.gif

"I like this book because of its cover. This book sucks, the cover sucks." -XS

Theaps

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
I have the utility and it converts it just fine its when it is in the game it looks funny. I just can't figure it out. My guess is that I have some polygones intersect with each other. But I didn't think that the effect would be that distorted. Any help or ideas would be great thanks.

Theaps

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
I have the utility and it converts it just fine its when it is in the game it looks funny. I just can't figure it out. My guess is that I have some polygones intersect with each other. But I didn't think that the effect would be that distorted. Any help or ideas would be great thanks.