Cool CG video.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
You people don't appreciate sh!t.

Enjoy your OT forum. Its OT for a reason.

Is there a weekly limit on video's? GAFB
:404:

Now get back to you're beloved dog.
opgewonden.jpg

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
']['rågïç said:
You people don't appreciate sh!t.
I liked it.

Tragic, after what happend some people (and I'm not excluding myself) will be overly critical with your posts. Some more, some less, that's something you have to live with. It will get less over time but it's not a fast process. If the forums wouldn't be so slow ATM I doubt the spam comment would have been made. Here's a helpfull tip, or so I hope: If you for some reason have a good source for such videos and plan to post them regulary make a thread about it and post the videos only in this thread. If it won't happen often and there's already a thread about it that's only a few days old, it's usualy better to post it in that one. If you however want to have a real discussion about something shown in a video by all means create a thread about it.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Hadmar said:
I liked it.

Tragic, after what happend some people (and I'm not excluding myself) will be overly critical with your posts. Some more, some less, that's something you have to live with. It will get less over time but it's not a fast process.
Oh yes, I know all too well...

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Thanks I'll remember that guys.

Its just kinda funny to see some of these people come in here jumping around like little three year olds saying, "Its the bad man with the 9/11 video started 4 months ago! I hate you! I hate you!". lol

Children.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Congratulations, dumbass. You just started it all up again with your passive aggressive "lol 3 year olds!" comment. I'm going to enjoy watching you get flamed, because you don't know when to stop.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
What are you gonna do about it?

You have nothing to add either, lamer. You'll do yourself a service to stay the fock outta my threads if you don't like me.

You act like I actually give a sh!t. You matter not.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
ou have nothing to add either, lamer. You'll do yourself a service to stay the fock outta my threads if you don't like me.

soon as you do us a favor and stay the f*ck out of our forums cause we don't like you

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
What are you gonna do about it?

You have nothing to add either, lamer. You'll do yourself a service to stay the fock outta my threads if you don't like me.

You act like I actually give a sh!t. You matter not.

You didn't hear me, did you? I enjoy watching you fumble at arguments and attempts to be witty, but utterly fail like a bus full of little kids with ADD solving a rubix cube while the bus drives around Disneyland.

What I have to add, is again, how you you don't stop. It's as though you're secretly trying to get us to argue with you so you can claim how we attacked you. We finally stopped flaming you for about a day then you go and ruin it by calling us all 3 year olds. Congratulations, again, dumbass. You just started another flamewar.

This time you can't act like it wasn't your fault this one started.