help on Unrealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Theaps

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
I made a new weapons model for unreal tournament. I saved the object as a 3ds file. I run the converter and it seems to run without any error messages. Then I open the unreal editor and go to classes. I hit load and find my UC file. I try to load it but I get this error message
General protection fault!

History: SaveStream ,- UStruct:: Serialize TaggedProperties , -(bStatic[0]) <- UClass;;Serialize <-(Class offworld.hktest01) ,-FTransaction::SerializeContents <-FObjectRecord;;FObjectRecord <-(Class offworld.hktest01 <- UEditorEngine;;Exec <-(Script Make) <-WM_USER_EXEC <-VbWindowProc <- MessagePump <- Mainloop

Please help me out.

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
You would probably get a better chance if you posted in the Editing forum for this one...

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>