FHINV-Tomb

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rampancy

Apr 24, 2004
Be my guest! I'd actually be honored to be included in the extras pack. :)

Quick question -- is the skybox funky for you on one of the sides? It seemed fine when tested earlier. But when I got home and booted it up, it seems like one of them is a bit too dark. :/

4 other people also looked at it and didn't have any problems. Perplexing!

UPDATE: Figured it out... eventually. Needed to replace the skybox (I like this one better anyways). Redownload the link above -- the text file should read 1.01 if correct!

Last edited:

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
just downloaded and played this map. lots of fun here! especially love the weapon/ammo placements and the little platform at the very top with the mini-rocket-launcher ammo and health ;) . perfect for fraggin those annoying monsters :D

i was going to join these forums, but i realized it was a part of beyondunreal so i already had! anyways i go by <<1gNiTi0n>>

i havn't played on the official server much, mainly because it won't let me sometimes - i love playing on it when i can, but sometimes it says (well here's a screenie:

anybody know why this happens?

Attachments

• Shot00033.JPG
    Shot00033.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 15

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
ok...well its working more now which is a good thing :)

and i also got a bunch of my MyUnreal (myunreal.com) friends to start playing the official fraghouse server more often :D

Last edited: