Dear Fraghouse Guys,

Love your mod! Here's a map!

http://flawless_cowboy.shackspace.com/FHINV-Tomb.zip
http://flawless_cowboy.shackspace.com/tomb/ <-- Pics

XOXOXOX
-Rampancy

Parser
26th Apr 2004, 05:06 PM
Awesome, looks good from the screenies. Downloaded. :)

As you've made a map, I may as well ask. Would you mind if we included this map in the FHIX extras pack? We're looking for community submissions and so on. :)

Parser
26th Apr 2004, 05:11 PM
Just played it, it's fantastic. :D

I thought it would be a bit chuggy due to the sandstorm and the detail, but it ran fine. Great map. :)

So.. may we include it? ;)

Rampancy
26th Apr 2004, 05:47 PM
Be my guest! I'd actually be honored to be included in the extras pack. :)

Quick question -- is the skybox funky for you on one of the sides? It seemed fine when tested earlier. But when I got home and booted it up, it seems like one of them is a bit too dark. :/

4 other people also looked at it and didn't have any problems. Perplexing!

UPDATE: Figured it out... eventually. Needed to replace the skybox (I like this one better anyways). Redownload the link above -- the text file should read 1.01 if correct!

-]RONO[-_666
28th Apr 2004, 06:48 PM
It sure looks awesome

/me downloads it now :D

Artman40
29th Apr 2004, 09:33 AM
OMG!!!
Monsters get just everywhere. Some even get to the top platform. :=>|)

igNiTion
29th Apr 2004, 06:38 PM
just downloaded and played this map. lots of fun here! especially love the weapon/ammo placements and the little platform at the very top with the mini-rocket-launcher ammo and health ;) . perfect for fraggin those annoying monsters :D

i was going to join these forums, but i realized it was a part of beyondunreal so i already had! anyways i go by <<1gNiTi0n>>

i havn't played on the official server much, mainly because it won't let me sometimes - i love playing on it when i can, but sometimes it says (well here's a screenie:

anybody know why this happens?

igNiTion
29th Apr 2004, 09:14 PM
ok...well its working more now which is a good thing :)

and i also got a bunch of my MyUnreal (myunreal.com) friends to start playing the official fraghouse server more often :D