3dsMax6 toggle? Not W anymore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Hay what’s up Voodoo!

You know I’ve been in the customize interface menus but I’ve been unsuccessful in finding the Full screen toggle or better yet the option to assign a new key to that option.
Where exactly is that settings if you wouldn’t mind pointing me in the correct direction please?

Last edited:
Heh, again, I had that problem too! There's just so many and I wasn't sure what it would come under alphabetically, spent a while looking for maximise viewport I think, but found it eventually :) Zoom extends all changed too at some point I think which was annoying for me! Back to normal now though :)

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Basically the way I found it was: I knew that Alt + W was the new command so since there are less keys to look through then actual names I just looked for (Alt+W) to see what it was assigned to.

I’ll tell you, I love getting new features in programs but I hate when some of the more common routines change then you find yourself looking for hours to get things back to normal. Microsoft if famous for this. Like they will turn something on you don’t what and then you have to spend hours looking for it.

O well like they say in the computer industry, “everything old becomes new again! but we are not Suppose to know that. ;)