How to Get Rid of the Flashing Screen After a Hit?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Is there anyway to get rid of the flashing screen after being hit? It fades red, and I want to get rid of it, or at least lower it. Is there anyway to do this?

On another note, I got wiped by Voyd in 1v1. I actually kept it close for the first few seconds -- it was something like 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 for the first 30 seconds or so. Then he beat me to death. Final score was 45 to -1, although I did frag him four whole times... man, I suck... I'm bragging about just 4 frags. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Next game was even worse... I only got one frag. I got several decent hits on him, but he just wouldn't die.

Anyways, be sure to answer my question about the flashing screen.

------------------
Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr_TC|PuF

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
hehe since were the only 2 people who are still up, ill answer it. its in the advanced options, under display i think. theres an entry for "screen flashing" or sumthin to that effect. turn it to False.

ggs

bullet2.gif

$GB$Voyd