Why Dinosaurs are extinct...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
:p

I've played people online sporting that model.

It looks really stupid, it's got this Mario/Sonic turning left right thing going on.....it snaps left and right, like a scrolling game.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Hanover_Fist said:
:p

I've played people online sporting that model.

It looks really stupid, it's got this Mario/Sonic turning left right thing going on.....it snaps left and right, like a scrolling game.

Roger that. The side to side animations (or lack thereof) really ruin that model. :(

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Haha! Now we have proof! Let's take this thread and shove it in the faces of all those scientists being paid millions of dollars each year to dig up stuff and then make up things about their findings! I demand another tax refund because the mystery is solved and we don't need to fund these crazy scientists anymore. :p Well, until they develop something Jurrassic Park-ish.

j/k :)

-Myr

Slyrr77

Apr 25, 2004
Yep - there are updates. The runs and crouches have been changed to hopefully reduce/eliminate the 'spin' that you mention. The walks are still that way, but who walks in this game?

Updates include:
Improved animations
revamped blue color skin - now over 20% frostier
rapshot02.jpg

updated .upl file - you no longer need to change your Xplayers.int file to see the description text
new chat portrait (see my avatar!)

so visit my UT2004 page and check him out - the species file was removed because UT doesn't let you play on line with a custom species :(

http://home.comcast.net/~gregfisk/ut2004.htm

Also, there are other UT2004 models, including UT2004 versions of:
Pierre Ze Soopair Moogair
The Junkyard Mech
and recently updated - with all new animations and so on, Bender from Futurama!
bendshot00.jpg