So I'd like a real clan...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellitus

LS-VTEC Turbo Integra
Apr 24, 2004
After joining Ausman in [DT] my spirits are down. That was a mistake and, well, I'd like to make up for it. I've been playing XMP for a while and I need a clan, cause just randomly hitting up a match is getting kinda boring. Anyone that would like to try me out please tell me so, I don't really feel like going game to game and telling everyone I need a clan, or asking to be in specific clans. THANK YAH!

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
I too am looking for a clan. I'm sure alot of you have seen me around, I play under the alias of "Clanless".

arto

Apr 24, 2004
Me and a bunch of buddies started a clan a little bit earlier today...we have about 2 gunners 3 rangers and 3 techs...and we need a gunner..

oh btw this is for the xbox live version not the computer version and if u are interested in joining email The3lementalist@aol.com and tell me ur gamertag and all that junk...
well we shure would like you to be apart oh btw the clan is galled [UG]
Unreal Gamers
if you wanna look at our website its www.freewebs.com/unreal_gaming/

Peace out!!!

Last edited:

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
well LNS if i recall is still recruiting. um if you have irc - irc.gamesurge.net #xmp-lns or you can just talk to us through here i'm sure....

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
anyone interested in a dedicated clan that wishes to engage in a lot of scrims should come by our irc #xmp-LNS at irc.gamesurge.net

there is a tryout period...

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
I hear ut2k4 is putting together some pretty good clans. Maybe check them out.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Oh_Duh said:
I hear ut2k4 is putting together some pretty good clans. Maybe check them out.

Not only that, ut2k4 has allot of long standing clans that have been through ut99, ut2k3, and now are ut2k4. :)

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
Saito said:
Not only that, ut2k4 has allot of long standing clans that have been through ut99, ut2k3, and now are ut2k4. :)

Thanks, I wouldn't have known that since this is my first online game

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
no saito wants everybody to quit xmp and join ut2k4 becouse its clearly better game and well why wouldnt you want to spend another 30-50$ on a game thats so much better then xmp :p

btw yes that was scarcasim i didnt like ut2k4 and wouldnt buy it unless it was 10$ and that would only be for use with a few tc mods i have seen that look koo (unreal annilation for one)

would give ya a link to my game group but we are not as acctive as you sound like you want so i wont bother

we are still trying to get setup with reguar trainings and get a few more regular players

Status
Not open for further replies.