North Carolina Area

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
There's a lot of people in the raleigh area. Tom and TyeFang have already mentioned their relation to there but a very large portion of the top 2k4 players are also from that area too (IIRC) for instance Cursive, Havoc, Navi, etc etc.

Last edited:

Snatch

Apr 23, 2004
Salisbury, North Carolina
TWD said:
There's a lot of people in the raleigh area. Tom and TyeFang have already mentioned their relation to there but a very large portion of the top 2k4 players are also from that area too (IIRC) for instance Cursive, Havoc, Navi, etc etc.

Is there every any lans in NC?

TyeFang

Ambassador
There are usually a few LANs during the summer, although I haven't been to any. I rarely find any time for LANs (although I'd love to go to one this year) as I work too damn much and if I ever find time for a break (which is rare) I usually try do do something with my family.

If I hear of any coming up, I will let you know. The HTO clan is primarily in NC...and hold the occational lan, so you could ask them...as do some of the proU guys.

there was a post a long while back on Prou about NC/SC LANs ...lemme see if I can find it for you.

- Tye

Last edited:

Snatch

Apr 23, 2004
Salisbury, North Carolina
TyeFang said:
There are usually a few LANs during the summer, although I haven't been to any. I rarely find any time for LANs (although I'd love to go to one this year) as I work too damn much and if I ever find time for a break (which is rare) I usually try do do something with my family.

If I hear of any coming up, I will let you know. The HTO clan is primarily in NC...and hold the occational lan, so you could ask them...as do some of the proU guys.

there was a post a long while back on Prou about NC/SC LANs ...lemme see if I can find it for you.

- Tye

That would be cool, thx bud, btw when you gonna play UT2k4 with us again "Ci"

TyeFang

Ambassador
I'd like to show up for a practice or two, or perhaps a few friendly scrims. I am not able to commit to regular practice times ATM like the rest of our guys and be available for 1-3 matches a week, as well.

Whoever shows up regularly and practices to play for matches deserves a spot before me...but I'd love to get in a few scrims once in a while :)

Things may quite down for me in the next month and I'll be back playin at least once in a week with everyone.

cheers :)

- Tye