Search question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
For the last couple of days I haven't been able to get the normal list of deathmatch servers. Instead, I either get only three or like today, I got eight. Is anybody else here seeing this? Several of my friends say it's the same for them too. Normally I see reach about 2,700 servers and of them some 600 are DeathMatch servers. Now, I just get 8. Is this happening to you? Do you know what is causing this?

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
I can not see it right now, cause I am on my work, but Its strong that al those hunderds of servers just timed out ;)

A bitn weird your friends got that also :S

where do youmlive, maby some provider problems there?

<edit> oh yeah I forgot, if you have servers bookmarked, take a look at them if they are offline.

Maby you can try gamespy arcade if you can join more servers, and UTs server GUI is maby ****ed up :/ </edit>

Last edited: