Is there any reliable way to use a map on a Mac..?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Riot Gear

Mar 1, 2000
TX, USA
Is there any reliable way to use UT files on a macintosh? You know, maps and mods and stuff. The non .umod kind. Help!

------------------
Riot "Hedgehogs don't eat chili!" Gear

What? Pretty Much every UT/unreal filetype is able to be used on a mac, and i should know, iv been using unreal since it came out, and same with UT for mac. If you cant use umod files, use the umod installer(on the CD). Also, if your getting just the map files(.unr) or texture files(.utx) or system files(.u, .ini, .int) just make folder for them..

like make a map folder in the same folder as the UT app is in, named Maps, and put all .unr files in there.. ect ect

Textures = .utx
maps = .unr
Sounds = .uax
music = .umx
cache = .uxx
system = .u, .ini, .int

email me apheleon@home.com if you need some more help about this.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
I think that if you get one of those really big expensive city street maps of New York, that you could probably completely cover up a Mac with it......... (Just ribbin' ya) /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif