Viewing model ingame - console command?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sengoku

Apr 9, 2004
www.digitalunity.net
Ive already read this here somewhere but i cant find the thread again, how do i view my model ingame from the front to take screenshots of it? behindview=1 takes you into 3rd person view but how do you rotate the camera to view the model from the front?

Sen

chip

Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
Sengoku said:
Ive already read this here somewhere but i cant find the thread again, how do i view my model ingame from the front to take screenshots of it? behindview=1 takes you into 3rd person view but how do you rotate the camera to view the model from the front?

Sen

try:

freecamera 1

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
SaD said:
A really great tool is spectate botmatch from Mychaeel .
You can pause the game and rotate around your model. Also you can see him fight during you specate.

Spectate Botmatch

Well, aside from really being able to see your model (or rotate it) while the game is paused, one can pretty much do that already with the "Spectate" option. And if one wants to change the distance of the camera, use the console option "setcameradist x" (with "x" being whatever number one chooses)... :hmm:

Last edited: