Knew this was coming... didnt expect it this soon though...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
yikes. speaking of politically incorrect..
iraq-killedmyfather.jpg

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
This is a (very old) UT2k3 mod. And there is much worse...

Like that propaganda shit called Kuma War. I mean, it's not like they advertise it with flash animations of the dead Hussein brothers :rolleyes:

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
What's wrong with Kuma\War, Freon? I thought it was anti-propoganda in that the whole point of it is to see if it would've been possible to take the Hussein brothers alive by re-enacting it (and other conflicts) as realistically as possible using all available intelligence?

-Keiichi

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=59682

edit: That's not to say that this one is necessarily real, but at least one of them must be fake. The question, as they might say, is "whofake'dit?"

I'd say it's absolutely clear which one is faked. The words "saved" and "rescued" don't fit at all. They have a completely different style. Too bad the images have such a low quality. Here is a better one: http://karmann.goonsquad.net/img/boudreauxs.jpg

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
LOL how would you like to be the news source that incorrectly published a photoshopped image as truth?

Whats the deal, all the letters of the rescued match those of the last name.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
I got into a big argument about this game on the TO forums when a topic was made there. The way I see it, we play tons of games that allow us to re-enact horrible events that caused losses of life much greater than those suffered on 9/11. I think such a game as this one would be just as appropriate to enjoy playing.

However, it was somewhat unsightly for such a thing to be made while some were still reeling from the event.

OMFG @ the picture btw. That guy's a ****nut.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
I got into a big argument about this game on the TO forums when a topic was made there. The way I see it, we play tons of games that allow us to re-enact horrible events that caused losses of life much greater than those suffered on 9/11. I think such a game as this one would be just as appropriate to enjoy playing.

Exactly what about all those who lost their lives in WW2 or vietnam? how many of us enjoy games based around that conflict, hell theres even gulf war games.
-How.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yes, but the actual gameplay amounts to running to an exit. I wonder whether there are campaigns for both factions...