Clan [DT] Always Open

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
One of the bigger things that sets [DT] apart from any regular clan is that we're always recruiting. Don't take it as you can walk in to the clan server with the tag on your name, we're not OL and we do make you try out ;) but for the most part, it's fairly simple. The entire [DT] is a group effort and you get whatever you put in to it, so if anyone is ever looking for a clan to join, wrangle a [DT] down and get him to try you out (they should know what to do for try outs, if not then the smack down will be given freely). I do ask current members that do try out prospects to give them a rough time since we are 11 strong and not having a great shortage of players or people trying out.

So in short, if you're looking for a clan that is rising fast, always growing, and is basically it's own community with friendly people, go for [DT] because if you don't you're just going to lose against us anyways. :D

Mar 6, 2004
I'm intrested in a tryout with your clan, i've never had a tryout before since the spot was just given to me from watching me play on the old version to get gr ;). Guess this means i get the smackdown on my candy a$$ :(

edit- We have played before, i was going to be in your scrim with OL as a sub, everyone liked my server also ;)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
smackdown LMFAO thats funny sorry but i am not grate but i dont suck so much that i would call anything a non 1337 player could call a smack down ;)

oh and i have avrage of 300ping LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.