Characters from other games (Making them part of the Unreal Family)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I am seriously looking for someone who can program the following models for UT2004 (because it is more new and the specs of UnrealEd allow high quality development). My searches result in nothing so I finish here askin for this:
- Does anybody played Silent Hill 3 for Playstation 2? I love the main character! I know there is a PC version so, it is possible to import the original textures to Unreal so someone can make the model?
- And what about Fatal Frame characters?
Finally, the most important:
- I don't have an XBOX, so, why don't we make Unreal babes look like those of Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball (I'm not the only one who wants this) or at least an Ayane model?

Please, I don't know a f$%4 thing about programming so if there is anybody who could make this models I will not the only one pleased.

Another thing:What is the big deal with model animations? A friend tell me thatsome models don't have many animations (like the glorious and always wanted Headshot -with the obvious purpose of humilliating your enemy) It is difficult to include animations in the models? I say this because I want to feel that I hit hard my enemy, you know.

Waiting an illuminated mind who can create this,

The Helios
(sorry for the english, I'm upgrading it) :)

BabyEater

Master of Poppycockery
"why don't we make Unreal babes look like those of Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball (I'm not the only one who wants this)"

I don't know whether to laugh because you asked or because of the disclaimer you added. :D

But I like the other two.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
- Does anybody played Silent Hill 3 for Playstation 2? I love the main character! I know there is a PC version so, it is possible to import the original textures to Unreal so someone can make the model?
- And what about Fatal Frame characters?
Finally, the most important:
- I don't have an XBOX, so, why don't we make Unreal babes look like those of Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball (I'm not the only one who wants this) or at least an Ayane model?

It´s always nice to see good models in UT .The problem is ,it´s against the EULA (End User License Agreement) of most of the games.It´s not allowed to import a model from one game to another.
There are many models from other games converted to UT , like Alien vs. Predator , Quake 3 ... existing , but they have no chance to get posted on sites dedicated to skinning and modelling.I´m sure not a lot of people will convert them in their free time and can´t display them for the public.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
SaD said:
It´s always nice to see good models in UT .The problem is ,it´s against the EULA (End User License Agreement) of most of the games.It´s not allowed to import a model from one game to another.
There are many models from other games converted to UT , like Alien vs. Predator , Quake 3 ... existing , but they have no chance to get posted on sites dedicated to skinning and modelling.I´m sure not a lot of people will convert them in their free time and can´t display them for the public.

Wowwowowait!!!
Thanks for the information (I forgot of that damn thing called copyright), but I still see a light at the end of the tunnel. I saw models of many games in Skin City (Mega Man, Meryl of Metal Gear, great Master Chief, and many other) The creators of these skins/models are spitting on the EULA of that games or, what is the most possible thing, they ask to the company and request permission to do the modification?

Anyway, if someone reads this, it will be OK.

Note: My english is still in development (I need to fix some bugs)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
Wowwowowait!!!
Thanks for the information (I forgot of that damn thing called copyright), but I still see a light at the end of the tunnel. I saw models of many games in Skin City (Mega Man, Meryl of Metal Gear, great Master Chief, and many other) The creators of these skins/models are spitting on the EULA of that games or, what is the most possible thing, they ask to the company and request permission to do the modification?

MegaMan , Meryl and MasterChief aren´t converted .There are many more , Lara Croft for example,Slaughter is right , they aren´t converted.
The only model converted with permission is Hitman , as far as I know .
That´s why he is posted @ SkinCity .

Hitman

Last edited:

J2a

Headache
Mar 31, 2004
Finland
I'd really like to see mario with a rocket launcher. I was wondering if someone had made it already?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
A Mario model would be great! Hope someone's working on it. Also, a Cyberdemon (kick ass!) from Doom will be excellent.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Mario? o_O
I hate Nintendo...

Doom rulez!
Maybe I can do a doom soldier model based on my sarge model :lol:

blurb-doom.png

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I hope someone is making a Covenant Elite model. It would be wonderful shooting in the ass of your worst enemy (who is using a Skaarj model) with this. :lol:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Could you give me the link to the Covenant model or the mail so I can contact the creator? Anyway, I was thinking that models of some of the Final Fantasy games (specially Squall and Selphie from FFVIII or Yuna and Riku from X-2) will be nice to see. I hope someone make them.

Cyberdemon rules!!!!

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
The Helios said:
Could you give me the link to the Covenant model or the mail so I can contact the creator? Anyway, I was thinking that models of some of the Final Fantasy games (specially Squall and Selphie from FFVIII or Yuna and Riku from X-2) will be nice to see. I hope someone make them.

Cyberdemon rules!!!!

There is Squall for Unreal Tournament

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I already know about that model, thanks ;) . I forgot to explain that the models are for UT2004.

Not only Cyberdemon rules... Squall rules too!!!!