This has to Stop!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Again I got to work today and settled in for blissful unproductivity when....BOOM the forum wont load!!!! Im sick of this!!! My post count is dwindling per day, why oh why wont they let me spam!!!

------------------
---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
D:
here's at least "PART" of the issue:
We both live in DC. Right now, (and for the last week or 2, apparently) DC's primary Backbone providers (UUNet, USWest, and I think 1 or 2 others) are hosed. I don't know why, but the Internet weather report is pinging really high for the last few days. It seems to be effecting a lot of the east coast too.
The problem seems to be slowly being alleviated, but it's not fixed yet.

So, that explains part of it. I think PU's servers are under a little stress recently as well, so that's not helping either.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
inacan.jpg
<---I think its all his fault if you ask me

bullet2.gif

- "Orenthal_James" the 56Killer In UT land -- The search for the real killer has come to an end.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I have also experienced some major slowdowns as of the last week or so... I'm used to a T1, so having it act like 2400 baud modem is hard to adjust to! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
inacan.jpg
<---junglecat, he told me he wants you as bad as he wants another fishnet shirt to strut his ManNipples

bullet2.gif

- "Orenthal_James" the 56Killer In UT land -- The search for the real killer has come to an end.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
The awnser is no. I cannot live without this forum. It is my nourishment and my salvation. On the plus side, The two week backbone problems corespond pretty nicely with my PL problem, And this morning I had nice smooth, low-ping game play, so maby Its getting better

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

Junglecat

Feb 24, 2000
San Jose, CA, USA
Visit site
You're a pretty sexy guy Fender.. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

-Junglecat

Shall we shag now or shall we shag later?

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

In NJ this slow down is getting impossible to live with. I can play UT fine, past 9PM, but any time before that I'm getting a 800 ping. Trying to load websites take forever also!