how do you get the 436 patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carpetpaul

Apr 12, 2004
I currently have version 400, for which I've been told there is a patch which I should get, think it's version 436, Can you tell me :-

1, where do I get this patch from, and what does it do ?

2, For someone like me, who is a bit new to computers.......... can someone who's done this recently describe the process, is it an automatic update that adds itself, or do I have to download a file and fumble about inside the computer dragging and dropping stuff ? - thought I'd ask before I just have a go and cock the lot up ( I speak from experience ! )

Any help ............ most appreciated --- Thanks ..... Paul ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Or even better get it here!

When you install the patch, make sure you're not running Ut.

Double click the exe.

Specify the path to the unrealtournament folder.
For example:

c:\UnrealTournament

Click next. All files should install...

(Been a while I've installed a patch for ut though)

Leroi

Mar 18, 2004
NeoNite said:
(Been a while I've installed a patch for ut though)

That's how it works. Just did it recently.

Thanks to all the kind folks here who helped me enjoy this awesome game!

Leroi

Mar 18, 2004
|__>PrEdC/\LiBeR<__| said:
Or buy Ut goty mate, about 7 bucks r something :)

My UTGOTY (gift) is v432 so I had to install the 436 patch anyhow.

Leroi

Mar 18, 2004
|__>PrEdC/\LiBeR<__| said:
ok, i tought you had a slow internetconnection ;)

It's fast for dial up, since my new USR modem. Most any add-ons you get for UT require the 436 patch.

I would like to give online play a try, but I have never played anything online and really don't know how to begin.