whats wrong with *ALL* my object refs and how to fix it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pospi

Jun 30, 2003
www.pospi.cjb.net
something wierd happened to my UT2004, not sure why, i just added a new editpackage and suddenly everything went screwy. I reverted to an old UT2004.ini but its still broken.

None of my object references are working at all.. everything compiled perfectly before and i havent changed anything in my code. I'm getting 'unresolved reference to...' errors on both my custom packages and standard ones like 'BloodFX.Decals.BloodSplat1' etc etc

where can i find whatever setting controls the included packages at compile time? or just which setting will fix this for me...

cheers!

dataangel

Apr 11, 2004
If reverting to an old .ini didn't help, try re-exporting all of the built-in scripts. Could be you accidentally edited a line in one.