Looking for a Model (UT2k3)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DJ Viper

Apr 4, 2004
I'm looking for a model I can skin for UT2k3
I'm hoping to get something similar to the Lycans from the film Underworld.
Can anybody suggest a suitable model?

Many thanx

D.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I reckon even SaD (SkinCity supremo) will have trouble findin this one. It'd sure be a great model but personally I've never seen one that even comes close :( Underworld rulez :tup:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Not really! Anthropomorphs are rare to come by, theres some hairy models out there but they're not top notch! it's ahrd to do convincing fur without doing convincing fur, and the render time on that is stupid! Sadly! Best to skip it!
Though i'd advise the UT2003 model beast, it's beafy and brutal, not a lycan i admit but still!

DJ Viper

Apr 4, 2004
I thought about the beast model, but I was hoping for something a bit more feline like.
I've got Silvermoon which is a good female wolf style creature, if I could find a male version of that I'd be happy :)

I'll keep looking, but if anyone has a spare few moments and fancies giving it a go, I'd be greatly appreciative.

D.