DM-1on1Testage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Oh......... i thought it was a default map! Surely i couldn't of downloaded it without realising did i?

(Edit- My apologies, aparently i did just that, i got it from here http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com Also on playing it witohut the Arena Mutator on i found it a bit different, but still the maps nice, wierd things like the orbital cannon and the spinning wheels that throw you off are cool though!)

Last edited:

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
It's good stuff, it's quite nice action and the bulldog creates enough cover half the time, whie juggling those shelving units is always amusing!

Though i'd say it's probably best with the Arena mutator on i'm afraid, it's jsut there's a bit to much variety in weapons, if there can be such a thing, sucha small map and so much weapons and ammo laying around you rarely run out!
Could be good to jsut pick a couple of weapons and bung them in!
I must say i liked the use of the Target Painter in there, especially as it's not terribly easy to find the right spots to fire at, makes it a bit fairer than the redeemer in Morbias i think!