Bitching about weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
I hate the way players bitch to each other in games for using certain weapons.
Quake 2= BFG
Quake 3= BFG (again)
UT = Translocator + Redeemer

It gets on my nerves!
I think it is because people are jealous because they cant get to the weapon themselves fast enough (ok exept TL which everyone has got anyway).
I say if its in the game use it(that dosnt count for cheaters).

------------------
"The're out ta get me, they won't catch me I'm f*cking innocent"--Out Ta get me, Guns n Roses

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
*points at Nigma*

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
For shame. Never camp a weapons spawn!!!

Just run past it over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, and over, and over

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

[C]HùñtêR|PuF

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
the ripper is a lamer weapon.
its ok if youre after one guy and lettin loose a few well placed discs but if your just spammin over and over it gets aggrivating. two prime examples of this are zeto (in the big pillar room, the ripper is conveniently placed in the ramp right next to there) and phobos (down in the pit by the RL)
I do admit I love knockin people around with alt fire /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif especially off maps in to lava / space / big electrical clouds, only thing is you dont get frags for it :p