vCTF-AutumnSerenade [beta]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TseTse

Pong Paddle Jockey
May 8, 2002
New York
Visit site
Download: http://www.stgstudios.com/team/tsetse/vCTF-AutumnSerenade-beta21.zip

UPDATED Sunday, April 11th - Beta#21

This map has been given a lot of testing thus far, both online and off. I thought it best to post here and try to get more feedback.

I wanted to quickly make a map which really focused on what i imagined for good vCTF. It was based on years of UT and Tribes2 CTF experience, but of course... vCTF in ut2k4 is new. A wonderful challenge :)

I've sought a very careful balance among vehicles and pedestrians on this map, so that pedestrian flag cappers have a viable chance of capping with a little support. It's playing very well online, thus far.

• I've included the Translocators in weapons lockers
  • I have included MrEvil's Jump Boots (5 jumps per pickup)
  • I have done some custom Out-of-Bounds volumes (damage, sound, warning)
  • Vehicles Included: raptor, manta, scorpion and hellbender
  • bot AI is just alright. At masterful they use vehicles ok, but vCTF AI is buggy.
  • Vehicles cannot park on flags

I'd love any/all constructive feedback. When i finish today's update, i'll upload it to this site as i figure it will be the last beta before I release it.

Shot00059b.jpg

Shot00054b.jpg

Shot00056b.jpg

Shot00057b.jpg

Shot00071b.jpg

Last edited:

TseTse

Pong Paddle Jockey
May 8, 2002
New York
Visit site
UPDATED Sunday, April 11th.

Beta 21: Download ZIP Format or RAR Format

Beta #21 Changes:
  • Fixed & Upgraded the Jump Boots (thank you Byte)
  • Added some creatures/monsters (little flying bugs) at the ponds (thank you m00b)
  • Redid the turrets to be slower but more powerful

This MIGHT be the last beta version. If there are no serious problems i'll just leave it up for a while...

:up: