Character animation - Biped Import - Hands do not line up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Inquisitor_uk

Apr 9, 2004
I've made a character model, rigged and loaded up the exisitng .bip files. There are some gliches, like the neck is too far back, but I plan to change that by the same amount in each one.

I had the same plan for the hands, but when it comes to doing it, I notice that the hands are offset differently in each one. So will I have to edit each and every one manually to line up the hands? Also, will the engine blend the differences between animation sequences, or just it just jump into the new one, causing a skip if it's not perfect.

I'm also confused about how the firing animations and running animations play simultaneously.

Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.

Dimz

Apr 13, 2004
just test out the models in game , if they deform badly adjust the attachment to the biped .