For old times sake

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Brizz: you suck. I completely own you and you know it. Don't even try to lie you know what happened back in 2k3. Like when you were running around with your shield gun like a n00b and I got a headshot on you haha see that's ownage!

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
your cosntant arrogance has sent me over the edge. that's it, me - you, 1v1, now. you use your "sniper" and I'll tear you a new one with my shield gun.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
The first time I saw TWD in FragBU it was just me and him.

We were in CTF-LostFaith and I didn't really know who he was, but I vaguely remembered something to the effect of "cute and cuddly" and thought TWD was a girl.

Then we just started fragging and waiting for people to join, and I was really smacking him around and felt bad about it. So I wanted to show him some tricks and told him to dodge out to the shield next to the bridge and he just stood there. So I said something to the effect of "what'cha waiting for"?

TWD said something to the effect: "I won't make it, I'll land in the water"

So I'm kinda thinking: :con:

Next thing he dodges out and goes floating over the falls....he did that about 3 times.

True story.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Wow just wow

Its always fun to reminisce? on old times. I sure do it alot and it freaks me out. I want to forget about the old life :eek:

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
Whatever, you SO did not smack me around. I owned you bad. In fact I went easy on you all at the start cuz I didn't want to scare everyone off.

true...true.

Thanks for taking it easy on all of us. :tup:

FRENCHSN.JPG

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
Please, don't make me remind about the time you forfited in 1on1 because you realized you had no clue how to play.

I hardly think that it was a "forfeit".

I didn't feel like chasing you around Compressed all night.

Everytime you saw me you ran away like a little girl, you didn't even try to fight me, you just dodged off into the distance.....that and constantly crouching on the Amp spawn point like you were taking a poop....

What was the score when I left? 2 - 0? after about 20 minutes of me chasing you?

As if I was going to spend all night doing that....

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
:D :D :D

1) News Flash!!! Wifey's been in the hospital for a week. No babies yet (yes, BABIES - twin boys), but everyone's doing fine. We're trying to hold off for another week or two, since she's only 33 weeks. I've been staying at the hopsital every night, but home tonight to spend time with my daughter.

2) Flame!!!!

3) TWD - :stick: For old time sake :D See pick below for the origin of The White Dragon

Attachments

• carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
Like I said you had no clue what you were doing :p

true, true....

anyhoo, since this is your "old times sake thread" and Nikita's here.....I've got another story:

We were in IRC and you were bluntly telling Nikita that she "wasn't that good" and she was politely taking it in stride.......then when we were playing (and she was really whooping ass) she was on voice taunting you with "I'm waiting for you to kill me TWD" (which you had no reply). That was pretty comical.

sorry, I had to tell that story, even at the risk of elevating the 'smack talk'. Too funny to pass up.

i'll say one thing TWD, you've always been pretty entertaining

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
You know, Rev Whoopass is the only person i played in the original UT who would scare the poop outta me.

There i'd be, happily fragging away on LavaGiant doing flagruns and abusing the minigun then lo and behold i see Rev approaching in the distance. 99 times out of 100 i'd run away (and usually end up translocating into the lava out of blind fear and panic).

Happy days :D