PDA

View Full Version : stuffswapper set up

~SiN~DIABOLICAL
8th Apr 2004, 02:03 PM
im trying to set up stuffswapper and not sure how to go about it,i need to import weapons and mods i have been in the sys folder and i opened up the stuffimproter and tryed to import the u file from the sys folder but when i closed everything and tryed the stuffswapper nothing happend, can anyony give me info on how to set this up and use it ..... get back too me thanks ~SiN~DIABOLICAL

edited colour: Black on blue is a bit hard to read. Want help, make it readable. Thanks.

Nemephosis
8th Apr 2004, 08:45 PM
Try WoRM? It's a lot easier to use. If you still have your heart set on stuffswapper, try the importer again. Maybe you clicked "cancel" or something. I'm not sure how it works as I never used it myself, so I don't know if there's a cancel button. Maybe you just imported the wrong file, or didn't let it finish, I'm not sure. If all else fails, you can try emailing the author, I'm not sure if he is still around or not though.

~SiN~DIABOLICAL
10th Apr 2004, 02:25 PM
Try WoRM? It's a lot easier to use. If you still have your heart set on stuffswapper, try the importer again. Maybe you clicked "cancel" or something. I'm not sure how it works as I never used it myself, so I don't know if there's a cancel button. Maybe you just imported the wrong file, or didn't let it finish, I'm not sure. If all else fails, you can try emailing the author, I'm not sure if he is still around or not though.

ok thanks for your help and time ill give WoRM a try

Darkness(AW)
10th Apr 2004, 02:59 PM
WORM is a lot easier than Stuffswapper, but there's a problem: the mod you want the weapons must have a proper .INT file "registering" the weapons... and most mods don't have it.

Stuffswapper, in my opinion, is the best... it might be a bit confusing, but once you import the correct .U file, which contain the weapons/items, it usually work fine. All yo have to do is to check the Mod menu, and set the things up.

I should also remind you that some mods don't allow any of this tools (Stuffswapper and WORM) to use their weapons... like Infiltration, Tactical Ops, NeoCAIRO (not sure, but I think)... could you tell what mods you'd like to use with it?

SkyLab
13th Apr 2004, 02:39 PM
I can't get WoRM to work worth a damn and I don't even begin to understand how to use StuffSwapper. I can't figure out WTF to do after screwing around with the StuffImporter. I mean, I get the general idea, I just don't understand HOW to get to the part where you pick and choose. Please, for the love of God, someone help me before I lose it entirely! :D My buddies, who are nowhere near computer literate enough to do any of this, are busting my balls to get this server running with the right things installed.

Nemephosis
14th Apr 2004, 01:44 PM
go to the Weapons of Destruction forum section and ask Kangus about the WoRM. He's still around.

SkyLab
14th Apr 2004, 02:33 PM
I guess I will have to. I was trying to avoid being yet another of the millions bugging him about it, but I am running out of options. :) Thanks. :2thumb:

Darkness(AW)
14th Apr 2004, 06:23 PM
Again, it'd be easier if you could tell us what mod you're trying to import. Some mods can't have their weapons imported, as stated before, and also, you may be importing the wrong .u file, which doesn't contain weapons.

SkyLab
14th Apr 2004, 09:59 PM
Before I get too far into this, let me say thanks for taking the time to give me a hand. I appreciate it more than you know. These are the specific items I want to use:

[WoRM2k3.MutWoRM]
WoRMWeaponClassName[0]=Enforcer.Enforcer
WoRMWeaponClassName[1]=ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun
WoRMWeaponClassName[2]=XPickups.SuperHealthPack
WoRMWeaponClassName[3]=OMFG.OMFG
WoRMWeaponClassName[4]=ChaosUT.Cutter
WoRMWeaponClassName[5]=XPak.MinigunHE
WoRMWeaponClassName[6]=ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun
WoRMWeaponClassName[7]=XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum
WoRMWeaponClassName[8]=FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII
WoRMWeaponClassName[9]=xpakii.BeamCannon
WoRMWeaponClassName[10]=XPakIII.ShockRifleMagnumZoom
WoRMPowerupClassName[0]=XPickups.ShieldPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[1]=XPickups.HealthPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[2]=XPickups.SuperHealthPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[3]=XPickups.SuperShieldPack
bRenumberWeaps=True
bExtraGuns=False
bHiddenHealthBases=False
bHiddenPowerupBases=False
bHiddenWeaponBases=False
StartHealth=160
StartShield=50

And this is from the server log:

Log: Server Package: xpak
Warning: Missing IntProperty IntProperty XWeapons.TransLauncher.OldAmmo
Log: Server Package: xpakii
Log: Server Package: xpakiii
Log: Server Package: ZencodersWeapons
Warning: Failed to load 'ZencodersWeapons': Can't find file 'ZencodersWeapons'
Critical: Failed to load 'ZencodersWeapons': Can't find file 'ZencodersWeapons'
Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: UObject::SafeLoadError
Critical: UObject::GetPackageLinker
Critical: UGameEngine::BuildServerMasterMap
Critical: ULevel::Listen
Critical: Listen
Critical: UGameEngine::LoadMap
Critical: LocalMapURL
Critical: UGameEngine::Browse
Critical: UGameEngine::Init
Critical: InitEngine
Exit: Exiting.

Any ideas, or do you need some thing more / different? Again, thank you for the help.

SkyLab
15th Apr 2004, 08:10 AM
Got it. If you look in the error above, there is a missing property error and WoRM can't find ZencodersWeapons. After looking at the ZenBenelli, ZenMP5, and the ZencodersWeapons .ini and .int files for the hundreth time, I spotted the problem.

While the correct .int file name is ZencodersWeapons, the items from inside that file are referenced as ZencodersWeaponsV17. Once I corrected the reference, most of the problems were solved. I still have a little "massaging" to do with it but the larger problems have been solved.

Thanks for the help.

Darkness(AW)
16th Apr 2004, 11:16 AM
I recognized it at the time I look at your post ;)

If you still have any doubts, just say :D

SkyLab
16th Apr 2004, 12:22 PM
Ok, you asked for it... Do you have any idea why there is a problem switching between weapons? Can pick them up but can only switch between the two you originally spawn with. Superweapons setting is ok, and the other weapons show up correctly but they aren't usable.

Darkness(AW)
16th Apr 2004, 05:18 PM
Hmmm... that's odd. I'm not sure why it's happening, but you should check the ammunition settings... maybe they don't have ammo. Or... their slot number is the standard... so it looks like they're not selectable, but they are (or... should be).

Any logs??? :rolleyes:

SkyLab
16th Apr 2004, 09:14 PM
Any logs???

Well, they are all pretty long. Any one or three in particular you need to see? I could post them all but I don't think that's what you want.

~SiN~DIABOLICAL
19th Apr 2004, 10:53 AM
WORM is a lot easier than Stuffswapper, but there's a problem: the mod you want the weapons must have a proper .INT file "registering" the weapons... and most mods don't have it.

Stuffswapper, in my opinion, is the best... it might be a bit confusing, but once you import the correct .U file, which contain the weapons/items, it usually work fine. All yo have to do is to check the Mod menu, and set the things up.

I should also remind you that some mods don't allow any of this tools (Stuffswapper and WORM) to use their weapons... like Infiltration, Tactical Ops, NeoCAIRO (not sure, but I think)... could you tell what mods you'd like to use with it?

the weapons that im tryin to use are all the custom weapons like : apple, binslayer,bones weapons,zark,and vsk,apollo,lz3,etc all the custom weapons, if u have msn or aol messengers we can talk thru them.. if u have them if not ill get back to ya here, thanks a bunch ~SiN~DIABOLICAL

SkyLab
20th Apr 2004, 08:28 PM
Ok. I am just using these things in regular Deathmatch Maps on a private server. Once I run out of ammo on the weapons I spawn with, I can't change to anything else no matter which way I turn the mouse wheel (suggested by someone) and punching numbers doesn't work either. I have been able to swap occasionally but I sure as hell can't tell you what happened when it worked. Seemed kinda random. This is what I am trying to use:

ServerPackages=Core
ServerPackages=Engine
ServerPackages=Fire
ServerPackages=Editor
ServerPackages=IpDrv
ServerPackages=UWeb
ServerPackages=GamePlay
ServerPackages=UnrealGame
ServerPackages=XEffects
ServerPackages=XPickups
ServerPackages=XGame
ServerPackages=XWeapons
ServerPackages=XInterface
ServerPackages=Vehicles
ServerPackages=BonusPack
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack_rc
ServerPackages=UTClassic
ServerPackages=MultiPickup
ServerPackages=ChaosGames_UI
ServerPackages=ChaosGames
ServerPackages=ChaosUT
ServerPackages=WH40k
ServerPackages=MapMixerClient-120
ServerPackages=DieWithStyle
ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2003
ServerPackages=Enforcer
ServerPackages=FlameDeath
ServerPackages=FzSStyleir
ServerPackages=Gibalicious
ServerPackages=OMFG
ServerPackages=Pain2K3
ServerPackages=Ripper2k3
ServerPackages=xpak
ServerPackages=xpakii
ServerPackages=xpakiii
ServerPackages=ZencodersWeaponsV17
ServerPackages=WoRM2k3

I keep getting this error in the server log:

Warning: MutWoRM DM-BDC-Bathroom][.MutWoRM (Function WoRM2k3.MutWoRM.ModifyPlayer:01B0) Accessed None

Here is the KangMods.ini file

[WoRM2k3.WoRM2k3config]

[WoRM2k3.TAB_WoRMweap]
CustomPoo=(SetName="",WeaponString[0]="",WeaponString[1]="",WeaponString[2]="",WeaponString[3]="",WeaponString[4]="",WeaponString[5]="",WeaponString[6]="",WeaponString[7]="",WeaponString[8]="",WeaponString[9]="",WeaponString[10]="")
CustomPreset=(SetName="FunGuns",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="Pain2K3.m6A31T",WeaponString[2]="CPMG.CPMG",WeaponString[3]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[4]="",WeaponString[5]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[6]="CPFC.CPFC",WeaponString[7]="OMFG.OMFG",WeaponString[8]="Pain2K3.EGun",WeaponString[9]="WoE_beta3a.PIC",WeaponString[10]="")
CustomPreset=(SetName="<New Preset Name>",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",WeaponString[3]="OMFG.OMFG",WeaponString[4]="Ripper2k3.Ripper",WeaponString[5]="XPak.MinigunHE",WeaponString[6]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[7]="XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum",WeaponString[8]="FzSStyleIr.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[9]="xpakii.BeamCannon",WeaponString[10]="XPakIII.ShockRifleMagnumZoom")
CustomPreset=(SetName="rrr",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="CPMG.CPMG",WeaponString[3]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[4]="ChaosUT.Claw",WeaponString[5]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[6]="CPFC.CPFC",WeaponString[7]="OMFG.OMFG",WeaponString[8]="Remote_strike.Gauss",WeaponString[9]="Burn.Punisher",WeaponString[10]="")
CustomPreset=(SetName="Fun2",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="CPMG.CPMG",WeaponString[3]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[4]="XPakIII.EMPLauncher",WeaponString[5]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[6]="CPFC.CPFC",WeaponString[7]="XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum",WeaponString[8]="Pain2K3.EGun",WeaponString[9]="Burn.Punisher",WeaponString[10]="OMFG.OMFG")
CustomPreset=(SetName="Test",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="XPak.MinigunHE",WeaponString[3]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[4]="FzSRifleIIb.FzSRifleII",WeaponString[5]="OMFG.OMFG",WeaponString[6]="CPFC.CPFC",WeaponString[7]="XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum",WeaponString[8]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[9]="xpakii.BeamCannon",WeaponString[10]="SwitchZoomInstagib.ZoomSSR")
CustomPreset=(SetName="JAS?",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",WeaponString[3]="BlastRifle211.BlastRifle",WeaponString[4]="Ripper2k3.Ripper",WeaponString[5]="XPak.MinigunHE",WeaponString[6]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[7]="XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum",WeaponString[8]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[9]="xpakii.BeamCannon",WeaponString[10]="SwitchZoomInstagib.ZoomSSR")
CustomPreset=(SetName="Dunnio",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",WeaponString[3]="OMFG.OMFG",WeaponString[4]="ChaosUT.Cutter",WeaponString[5]="XPak.MinigunHE",WeaponString[6]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun",WeaponString[7]="XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum",WeaponString[8]="FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII",WeaponString[9]="xpakii.BeamCannon",WeaponString[10]="XPakIII.ShockRifleMagnumZoom")
CustomPreset=(SetName="Well",WeaponString[0]="Enforcer.Enforcer",WeaponString[1]="ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun",WeaponString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",WeaponString[3]="",WeaponString[4]="",WeaponString[5]="",WeaponString[6]="",WeaponString[7]="",WeaponString[8]="",WeaponString[9]="",WeaponString[10]="")

[WoRM2k3.TAB_WoRMpowerup]
CustomPreset=(SetName="FunStuff",PowerupString[0]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[1]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[2]="",PowerupString[3]="",PowerupString[4]="",PowerupString[5]="",PowerupString[6]="WoRM2k3.PW_MegaAdr_WoRM",StarterPowerup[0]="",StarterPowerup[1]="",StarterPowerup[2]="",StarterPowerup[3]="",Health=150,Shield=100)
CustomPreset=(SetName="Test",PowerupString[0]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[1]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",PowerupString[3]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[4]="XPickups.SuperShieldPack",PowerupString[5]="XPickups.UDamagePack",PowerupString[6]="WoRM2k3.PW_MegaAdr_WoRM",StarterPowerup[0]="XPickups.SuperShieldPack",StarterPowerup[1]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",StarterPowerup[2]="XPickups.ShieldPack",StarterPowerup[3]="",Health=150,Shield=100)
CustomPreset=(SetName="JAS?",PowerupString[0]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[1]="XPickups.HealthPack",PowerupString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",PowerupString[3]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[4]="XPickups.SuperShieldPack",PowerupString[5]="XPickups.UDamagePack",PowerupString[6]="WoRM2k3.PW_MegaAdr_WoRM",StarterPowerup[0]="",StarterPowerup[1]="",StarterPowerup[2]="",StarterPowerup[3]="",Health=125,Shield=125)
CustomPreset=(SetName="<New Preset Name>",PowerupString[0]="XPickups.ShieldPack",PowerupString[1]="XPickups.HealthPack",PowerupString[2]="XPickups.SuperHealthPack",PowerupString[3]="XPickups.SuperShieldPack",PowerupString[4]="XPickups.SuperShieldPack",PowerupString[5]="XPickups.UDamagePack",PowerupString[6]="WoRM2k3.PW_MegaAdr_WoRM",StarterPowerup[0]="XPickups.ShieldPack",StarterPowerup[1]="XPickups.MiniHealthPack",StarterPowerup[2]="XPickups.MiniHealthPack",StarterPowerup[3]="XPickups.MiniHealthPack",Health=160,Shield=50)

[WoRM2k3.TAB_WoRMxtra]
CustomPreset=(SetName="FunLoad",WeaponString[0]="",WeaponString[1]="",WeaponString[2]="",WeaponString[3]="",WeaponString[4]="",WeaponString[5]="",WeaponString[6]="",WeaponString[7]="")
CustomPreset=(SetName="<New Preset Name>",WeaponString[0]="",WeaponString[1]="",WeaponString[2]="",WeaponString[3]="",WeaponString[4]="",WeaponString[5]="",WeaponString[6]="",WeaponString[7]="")

[WoRM2k3.MutWoRM]
WoRMWeaponClassName[0]=Enforcer.Enforcer
WoRMWeaponClassName[1]=ZEncodersWeaponsV17.mp5Gun
WoRMWeaponClassName[2]=XPickups.SuperHealthPack
WoRMWeaponClassName[3]=OMFG.OMFG
WoRMWeaponClassName[4]=Ripper2k3.Ripper
WoRMWeaponClassName[5]=XPak.MinigunHE
WoRMWeaponClassName[6]=ZEncodersWeaponsV17.BenelliShotGun
WoRMWeaponClassName[7]=XPak.RocketLauncherMagnum
WoRMWeaponClassName[8]=FzSRifleIIb.ZoomFzSRifleII
WoRMWeaponClassName[9]=xpakii.BeamCannon
WoRMWeaponClassName[10]=XPakIII.ShockRifleMagnumZoom
WoRMPowerupClassName[0]=XPickups.ShieldPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[1]=XPickups.HealthPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[2]=XPickups.SuperHealthPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[3]=XPickups.SuperShieldPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[4]=XPickups.SuperShieldPack
WoRMPowerupClassName[5]=XPickups.UDamagePack
WoRMPowerupClassName[6]=WoRM2k3.PW_MegaAdr_WoRM
WoRMStartPowerupName[0]=XPickups.ShieldPack
WoRMStartPowerupName[1]=XPickups.MiniHealthPack
WoRMStartPowerupName[2]=XPickups.MiniHealthPack
WoRMStartPowerupName[3]=XPickups.MiniHealthPack
WoRMExtraWeaponName[0]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[1]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[2]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[3]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[4]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[5]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[6]=
WoRMExtraWeaponName[7]=
bRenumberWeaps=True
bExtraGuns=False
bHiddenHealthBases=False
bHiddenPowerupBases=False
bHiddenWeaponBases=False
StartHealth=160
StartShield=50

I am going to try setting the bExtraGuns to "True" and see what happens. Anyway, as usual, thanks for trying to help. I am getting closer LOL but I am not there just yet.

SkyLab
20th Apr 2004, 10:10 PM
Nah. Same thing happens.

Darkness(AW)
20th Apr 2004, 10:14 PM
But... does this "Accessed None" have an influence in the game? I mean, isn't the mod working? Because... it's just something wrong with scripiting... 99% of the mods have some of them in log files. Mistakes... we're humans, right? :rolleyes:

BTW, is it possible to throw the weapons you spawn with when they run out of ammo???

Darkness(AW)
20th Apr 2004, 10:16 PM
the weapons that im tryin to use are all the custom weapons like : apple, binslayer,bones weapons,zark,and vsk,apollo,lz3,etc all the custom weapons, if u have msn or aol messengers we can talk thru them.. if u have them if not ill get back to ya here, thanks a bunch ~SiN~DIABOLICAL
But... I have a few questions:
- Is it for UT99 or UT2K3?
- Where're this weapons from? I mean, any mods in particular?
Thanks.

SkyLab
22nd Apr 2004, 01:27 PM
Sorry I missed the last few posts. Guess I unsubscribed the wrong thread.

The accessed none error does not affect the game as such. There seem to be a weapon or two missing. Just blank bases showing up in-game. I have the exact ones written down at home (I'm currently at work) and I will post those later.

I can throw weapons, yes. And the weapons I pick up will work after that. Here's how it breaks down as of now. I spawn with a single Enforcer (supposed to be double) and the MP5. Say my MP5 is spent and I toss it. I can then pick up, say, the rocket launcher, and use it. During this time, if I run across the MP5 and pick it up, as long as I don't switch weapons, I can continue to use the RL. If I accidentally switch weapons while using the RL, I am back at square one regardless of the amount of ammo I may have left for the RL. I just picked the RL as an example, but it does happen with other weapons.

As for the coding and whatnot, I do not want it to seem like I am complaining about that. I know I am suffering from an ID10T or "operatuh erra" of some sort and have managed to miss something. I am grateful as all hell for the mods and the help!

SkyLab
22nd Apr 2004, 01:30 PM
I am thinking about just starting from scratch and only adding the friggin mods I am going to use anyway when I get the time to do so. I feel like I am so deep in the weed(s) now that I may never get this straight.

Darkness(AW)
22nd Apr 2004, 02:33 PM
Hmmm... I don't think Double Enforcers can be spawned with W.O.R.M or any other mutator of this kind. You'd better remove it, use a single enforcer. I mean, the "double enforcer" you see there is just a "nomination" of the "akimbo priority", used for auto-switching. If you really want to spawn with akimbo weapons, you'd better get a mutator that does it, although it may not work with W.O.R.M.

The "blank bases" are probably wrong weapons. I mean, can you summon the weapons via cheat mode? When you type "summon botpack.enforcer" (for UT99, sorry, I don't play UT2k3/4) at the console, you create an enforcer... you should test the weapon strings in-game to check if the weapons exist or not.

The error you get when changing weapons can either be some wrong coding at some custom weapon or at the W.O.R.M mutator itself, so there's nothing we can do...

SkyLab
22nd Apr 2004, 04:04 PM
Well, the thing is, if I play in Instant Action, the whole package works just fine. I only get crapped on when I try to use these things on a server. Even if I start a dedicated server then connect to it using the same machine, this is what happens. Doesn't matter if I connect by LAN or by using the Master Server listing, I get the same thing happening and so do my friends. Don't know if that helps any...

Darkness(AW)
22nd Apr 2004, 10:00 PM
AHhhhh, ok.... just online? Have u read some information about W.O.R.M? Maybe it doesn't work online, I don't know... as far as I can remember, on-line use never worked at all in UT99...

SkyLab
23rd Apr 2004, 07:54 AM
It it supposed to work anywhere. I'll just keep fighting with it until I get tired and move on. ;) Of course, by move on, I mean doing a new installation and trying again. :stick:

Nemephosis
23rd Apr 2004, 09:17 PM
Do you have everything in the serverpackages lines? If you the server host can see the weapons and your clients can not, then you likely don't have them in serverpackages.

Muscat
28th Jul 2004, 12:01 PM
you have an error in your server package name. It's why nothing works. All the server package names are case sensitive.

It's not ZencodersWeaponsV17 but ZencodersweaponsV17
You only have to look the .u file, it's ZencodersweaponsV17.u