Chaos UT2 IR (UT2004)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Chaos UT2 is continuing their move to Unreal Tournament 2004 and are testing the first Internal Release. You can find an extensive changelog at Chaotic Dreams.
'Again we took the time to clean up our old code base and redo many things from top to bottom. Lots of classes got moved. Some older ones got removed as they were no longer used, as well as others got renamed. So even though it may seem like we did not do 'that' much. We did a heck of a lot. Also most of the maps we had to convert do to some of the changes we made. More news on that when we have know the rest of the details. But we see the MUG more or less working, turret models, CPP as well as our own version of CTF..so new stuff as well.'

Mad Max RW

Road Warrior
Nov 13, 2003
www.duckandcover.net
God dammit, I can't wait until they release the 2k4 version. Using your "hook" to "grapple" onto the flying raptor dealy is gonna rock so much. And the new hoverboard looks great. Currently this mod is the only reason I still have UT2k3 installed.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
And U4E continues to do nothing except rehash what it did in UT. Chaos forever :D