PDA

View Full Version : [PIMP] Four Xan robots for 2k4

klasnic
5th Apr 2004, 07:14 PM
Okay it's done and dusted... Here's a preview of my latest skinpack called TeamExcelsior - Four different Xan robots with effects, team colours, the lot!

The screenshot is of the first in the pack with team colour variations. Expect to see this on SkinCity sometime soon :tup:

klasnic
7th Apr 2004, 02:41 AM
Et voila - Here's the official promo for TeamExcelsior (Part I)... It's a whopping 10MB+ though so you guys have been warned! I've just started my next skinpack called TeamExcelsior (Part II) (using different models) - expect that to be complete in a few days. TeamEx... took me no time so hopefully part deux will be the same...

O...

Advantage #2 to skinning I get a new wallpaper with every one :)
Advantage #1 I get to see 'em before everyone else :lol:

shadow_dragon
7th Apr 2004, 10:39 AM
OOoh! Pretty! Keeping my eye on SkinCity, maybe i'll make a skin for release one day!

klasnic
9th Apr 2004, 02:22 AM
Thanks shadow, i'll post the team colour versions of all of em - should be interesting as some are dark (i like) and some are bright omg :eek: maybe i should post em on that bright skins forum for a laff - keep the debate goin :lol:

klasnic
11th Apr 2004, 10:41 AM
emm dunno why I'm posting this but I think I'm scrapping my TeamEx.. Part II. It's been done and dusted for days but I don't like it :eek: Tried changing it around today but I still don't like it so umm :morety: :morety: :chainsaw: to my four teapots I think :Poop:

shadow_dragon
11th Apr 2004, 02:19 PM
Awww! Dude! It's your right as the artist to not be satisfied over anything, but feel free to release it and let others decide if there's any doubt! And never scrap them! Sometimes i use my reject skins for target practice! ;)

klasnic
12th Apr 2004, 03:18 AM
Don't worry Shadow it's not the ones above but their male counterparts. I haven't quite dumped them as I didn't do all that work for nothing but they're not as good as they should be - I have dumped about eight tho since 2k4 came out :eek: I'd say if I do something with the colouring they'll be fine - just really annoying not to like the end product. I'll post screenies later and take suggestions... Although I think I'm havin a brainwave :)

klasnic
21st Apr 2004, 04:30 PM
Still did nada with part II but I've done another skin pack called Assassins (not giving any info on this one and I'm not releasing it for a while yet). Plus I've completely re-worked and improved two old 2k3 ones of mine. The first is RogueX and second is DieselX. I'll do another few but then I'm quittin :lol:

Oh Hyperion is on SkinCity now, TeamExcelsior is there on Friday

graboid
21st Apr 2004, 05:29 PM
Dude those look awesome can u release roguex for ut2004 umod as well? ut4mod Thanx man and glad to see ya here my friend(it me gorothon from yahoo messenger)

klasnic
21st Apr 2004, 09:50 PM
I'll only be releasing a ut4mod - not releasing for 2k3 at all. Rogue was always my favourite of what I'd done for 2k3 even though Diesel seemed to be more popular. Also you can still use the originals of the two as these are quite different and won't overwrite the other versions :D Oh and good to c u here graboid!

graboid
21st Apr 2004, 09:53 PM
Oh Klasnic theres a problem with the skins you made they still show me as othello when I die. Any idea what might be wrong(talking about the scorpion skins)

klasnic
21st Apr 2004, 09:59 PM
Eek I never heard of that one. I tested them and they worked fine for me. Maybe if you post separately and describe the problem someone may have come across that issue - you're using the full version right, not the demo(?)

graboid
21st Apr 2004, 10:39 PM
Lol they work now very weird. here is a screenie of me as grey scorpion/smoke from Mortal Kombat.

graboid
23rd Apr 2004, 12:25 PM
Hey Klasnic when will RogueX make an appearance on skinscity? I was wonder if he is done already could you throw him into a RAR folder and e-mail me?

klasnic
24th Apr 2004, 06:29 AM
It'll be a while before he's there as I'm probably putting him in a pack, however, I'll mail ya when I get onto Hotmail - that's gone all wonky on me :)