Just had a cool idea for a mod!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Erica Wildebeest

Apr 3, 2004
Sydney
OK. Here's how it works. At the start of the game everyone starts in a fairly similar spot on the map. Everyone goes to try and find the one vehicle on the map (which is hidden away somewhere so it's not too easy to find!). Once someone finds the car and hops in it shows up on everyone elses HUD. The player who gets the car then has to try to get the vehicle to another pre-determined location on the map (maybe via a specific route) while all the other players have to try to stop them using whatever they can get their hands on (normal weapons, maybe turrets etc.).
I think there are quite a few opportunities for different options within this idea:
1. Whether the game starts out as a deathmatch until someone finds the car or whether weapons are unuseable until the chase starts.
2. Ways for players on foot to get around the map quickly so the car isn't just gone.
3. Whether doing car tricks (flips etc.) increases health of the car etc.
One small problem: I have absolutely no idea about how to make a mod and I don't really feel like learning. The reason I'm posting this in the hope that someone out there will think it's a good idea and make it themselves! I'm happy to make maps for it though (I've already started actually!)

Anyway, if anyone wants to make this happen or just refine and develop the idea post away!!!

P.S. I came up with some REALLY stupid names for the mod eg. "The He Went THAT-A-WAY Mod" or "Smokey and the Bandit Mod" just to name a couple!

P.P.S. If this mod has already been made tell where I can download it!