Where do the downloads go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
When I auto download a map, mutator, model, etc off the servers as I'm trying to join, it works fine. However, after I leave the server I cannot find the maps, mutators that I just downloaded. Anybody know where they are stored? I just downloaded 3 new mutators which show up on the online server when I play but offline I can't load them. They don't show up in the mutator list. Also when I'm glancing at the maps the server is playing in the server list, if I downloaded the map from the server, the picture for it doesn't show up, so I don't know if I have it or not.

Thanks.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
It is the same as regular UnrealTournament. The downloaded files end up in Unrealtournament/Cache.

In order to figure out which file is the mutator or map you downloaded, look in the cache.ini file and it has the corresponding file names for each one. To use the cached files offline, simply copy the correct file name from cache.ini and paste over the old file name. Then put it into the correct directory (.unr into maps, .utx into textures, etc.)