No Intro

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
if anyone is getting tired of the dumb intro screen you can disable it.

1. Go to your ut2k4 maps folder.
2. Rename the "NvidiaLogo.ut2" file to whatever you feel.
3. Rename the "NoIntro.ut2" file to "NvidiaLogo.ut2".

problem solved, just for those who cared..

if you got a better way, do tell..

edit: im currently making a crappy BuF intro, feel free to beat me to it.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Now that I think about it, I kinda miss the original-style intros that were in Unreal and Unreal Tournament. Those were actually pretty good. Now all we get is a stupid nVidia logo getting blown away. Granted, you get a nice intro when you start a Single Player mission, but how often does one do that?

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
Hyrulian Hero said:
Now that I think about it, I kinda miss the original-style intros that were in Unreal and Unreal Tournament. Those were actually pretty good. Now all we get is a stupid nVidia logo getting blown away. Granted, you get a nice intro when you start a Single Player mission, but how often does one do that?
yeah i know what you mean.