XMP-Wasteland Beta3 (FinalBeta)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Here it is, the final beta version of Wasteland. I just want people to give this map a run through, make sure there are no major problems with the map. As with Beta 2, this is a major upgrade, and now complete with wind.

Download Here

Look for the final version of this map, and more, in the upcomming AlienPod Mappack!

Attachments

• bluebase.jpg
    bluebase.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 41
  • firegen.jpg
    firegen.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 36
  • redbase.jpg
    redbase.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 40
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 35

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Holy crap, looks good. I was just playing Beta2 this past weekend, and I loved it. I will download later and hopefully some servers will have it up and running this weekend!

Great job.

Last edited:

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
I'm downloading now and will test tonight. Maybe I can ask Pyxaron to add it to his server list he's only running beta maps right now. :)

-Myr

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Looks good. :) I haven't seen it on a server with a bunch of people, but it should play pretty well I think. Maybe the open areas are a bit too sniper friendly in spots, but i have no idea if people will exploit that or not.

-Myr

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Hate to say this but the beta hurt my soul.......hope the full is better - GO XAERO!

Status
Not open for further replies.